Hello from Quebec, Canada

Im Your Man

Hi everybody, I'm French speaking, my English is not perfect but hope is ok.

I live in Quebec, moved in nature, in a place near Montreal city.

I have just discovered this website a few days ago, and find it amazing ! Opens new horizons to me as I though I knew it all. I know too much now that we learn from our errors and experiments. We never stop learning, so it will be a pleasure to talk with you and listen about your techniques in bodybuilding and your ideas in nutrition.

My little story: I've been practicing bodybuilding for about a year and I've been vegeterian for 5 years. I felt like it wasn't enough, having read a lot about nutrition, and as a perfectionist, I wanted to eat strictly fruits (fresh, dried and oleaginous), like the closest animal to human do, gorillas, and to respect Dr. Shelton's good food combinations... Too much pressure, caused me food behavior problems... VEGAN since a few months and never felt that good with myself, I finally found the PERFECT BALANCE for me.

I believe it is necessary to be in constant movement and evolution, because it is the greatest quality in humans. Variety and changes in my bodybuilding program just like in my diet. Total variety just like what nature as to offers.

Welcome!

Post some pics of your progress if you feel like. Seeing other people develope gives motivation to many of us, including myself.

I couldn't agree with you more about nutrition, I've never felt better than now that I've been vegan for about 2 years.

Welcome to the group! I like your outlook on variety. I too have a strong affinity for changing things up as much as possible. I've found that I operate much better when I incorporate variety into almost every aspect of my life. I even like to switch off between three different types of toothpaste and shampoo .

Mike

Welcome. I am with tuc in once you're here for a couple of months, take progress shots, it motivates others and you get to show your stuff (as long as you took the before shots as well).

Anyhow, with that forearm shot, it looks like you could deliver a massive uppercut in a fight. I wouldn't want to be on the other end of that attack. I could only imagine what the rest of you looks like to add to your avatar.

see you in the forum!

Welcome. I am with tuc in once you're here for a couple of months, take progress shots, it motivates others and you get to show your stuff (as long as you took the before shots as well).

Anyhow, with that forearm shot, it looks like you could deliver a massive uppercut in a fight. I wouldn't want to be on the other end of that attack. I could only imagine what the rest of you looks like to add to your avatar.

see you in the forum!

Thank you, my forearms became pretty powerful but I had to work on them harder than, for instance, my biceps and pecs which are the parts that develops easy for me. I always had with me a gripper everywhere I go, and I love to play with that Powerball. But I've never seen forearms as big as that guy has on that picture with Ravi in a gym...

Good job with your ecological truck using vegie oil. Ethanol is such a big joke, worse it's gonna be a disaster. And they say they don't have the technology yet to make 100% electric cars while the first car invented was fully electrical...

I like your citation:

"During a training session, work your muscles, not your mouth..."

Bruce Lee was laughing about those guys not giving their maximum at the gym... I saw one day a guy sleeping on his machine between his series !

Edited by I'm Your Man

Hi, welcome to the site, I'm not sure how many other people from France we have here, but your English seems fine to me. I tried a similar diet before to the one you said with fruit and found it a little awkward, maybe it's something you can try again after being vegan for a while longer

Hi, welcome to the site, I'm not sure how many other people from France we have here, but your English seems fine to me. I tried a similar diet before to the one you said with fruit and found it a little awkward, maybe it's something you can try again after being vegan for a while longer

exactly, I think I wasn't ready yet. I still think that raw fruitarism (along with Shelton's combining food rules and maybe Adamo's Blood Group theory diet) is perfection for health, but it has to come naturally, who knows, maybe in a few months, years or many years, it doesn't matter; Veganism is still a huge move for my health and animal's health !

Welcome to the forum

***I have no problem with just eating fruit but on a side not there are two main types of gorillas...lowland and highland gorillas. Lowland gorillas eat mostly fruit and some insects...while highland gorillas east mostly leaves(fruit when they can get it) and insects. Highland gorillas live significantly longer than lowland gorillas.