Vegan Bodybuilding & Fitness

Healthy Food Defines You
It is currently Wed Apr 23, 2014 5:14 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 31 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: HELLO, my name is Daniel
PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2005 11:11 pm 
Just thought I should introduce myself. Some of you may know me already. I'm a full-time animal advocate. I've been lifting weights regularly for a year and a half. Since summer I have let my progress slide, but I'm interested in getting back into lifting with more intention.

Spent several hours lurking about the board the last couple days. Read a lot of posts, which have helped give me a little inspiration. I look forward to getting to know more of you on the board. Seems like a positive community.

Cheers,

Daniel


Top
  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2005 11:25 pm 
Offline
Stegosaurus

Joined: Wed Dec 31, 1969 7:00 pm
Posts: 3110
Hi!

Is this the same Daniel from Friends of Animals and veganfitness?

Anyway, whoever you are, nice to have you here.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2005 12:08 am 
Offline
Elephant

Joined: Wed Dec 31, 1969 7:00 pm
Posts: 1448
Welcome Daniel, thanks for joining!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2005 12:16 am 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Fri Apr 08, 2005 8:05 pm
Posts: 21019
Location: Austin, TX
Hey Daniel,

Thanks for joining the TEAM! Thanks for noticing we have a positive community. That is one of the things I take the most pride in here. We've all become friends and it's totally awesome. A bunch of us are meeting in the Caribbean for a Vegan Fitness Vacation this summer.

I look forward to getting to know better.

Take care,

Rob

_________________

Check out my Vegan Bodybuilding & Fitness Book on Amazon http://www.amazon.com/Vegan-Bodybuildin ... 497&sr=1-1


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2005 12:43 am 
compassionategirl wrote:
Is this the same Daniel from Friends of Animals and veganfitness?


'Tis I. Thanks for the welcome.

kollision wrote:
Welcome Daniel, thanks for joining!


I'm glad to join, and thank you for the warm welcome, too.

robert wrote:
Thanks for joining the TEAM! Thanks for noticing we have a positive community. That is one of the things I take the most pride in here. We've all become friends and it's totally awesome. A bunch of us are meeting in the Caribbean for a Vegan Fitness Vacation this summer.


You're welcome, Robert. The Vegan Fitness Vacation sounds like fun.


Top
  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2005 12:50 am 
Offline
Stegosaurus

Joined: Wed Dec 31, 1969 7:00 pm
Posts: 3110
Daniel wrote:

You're welcome, Robert. The Vegan Fitness Vacation sounds like fun.


Ooohh ya the vegan vacation in the carribean next summer!! you must come. You can read about the whole thing under the general discussion category, "vegan vacation" thread. It is about 17 pages, but you can skip pages 2 to about 16 cuz that's just me and Tarz flirting with each other and Jonathan quoting us, rolling his eyes and threatening to start an anti-cyberspace flirtation campaign to silence us!!!!

which he cannot do :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2005 4:28 am 
Offline
Elephant
User avatar

Joined: Tue Aug 02, 2005 3:38 pm
Posts: 1869
Location: Vegan Strength Cult, German HQ
Hi Daniel! :)

_________________
No one said it would be easy.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2005 6:03 am 
Offline
Elephant
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jun 23, 2005 3:39 pm
Posts: 1108
Location: Edinburgh, Scotland
compassionategirl wrote:
Daniel wrote:

You're welcome, Robert. The Vegan Fitness Vacation sounds like fun.


Ooohh ya the vegan vacation in the carribean next summer!! you must come. You can read about the whole thing under the general discussion category, "vegan vacation" thread. It is about 17 pages, but you can skip pages 2 to about 16 cuz that's just me and Tarz flirting with each other and Jonathan quoting us, rolling his eyes and threatening to start an anti-cyberspace flirtation campaign to silence us!!!!

which he cannot do :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!:


hehehe! :lol:

welcome daniel - i hope that you enjoy the board.

jonathan

_________________
Squat
Press
Eat
Repeat


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2005 6:12 am 
Offline
Gorilla

Joined: Tue Aug 16, 2005 5:54 pm
Posts: 778
Location: Corvallis, OR
Welcome!

_________________
Standing on a hill in my mountain of dreams,
telling myself it's not as hard, hard, hard as it seems.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2005 8:04 am 
Offline
Elephant
User avatar

Joined: Wed Oct 12, 2005 5:53 pm
Posts: 1115
Location: poconos, pa
howdy yo.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2005 11:24 am 
Offline
Gorilla
User avatar

Joined: Fri Sep 16, 2005 11:26 am
Posts: 774
Location: Boulder, Colorado
Good to have you here. Glad you're getting back into your routine. I'm new here, too, & have found this site very motivating!

_________________
Slavery is the fiction that people are objects; corporate personhood is the fiction that corporations are people. www.http://reclaimdemocracy.org/personhood/


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2005 2:15 pm 
compassionategirl wrote:
Ooohh ya the vegan vacation in the carribean next summer!! you must come. You can read about the whole thing under the general discussion category, "vegan vacation" thread.


Read over a few pages, but I'm didn't find any details. Where can I get the straight lowdown :? ?

Daywalker, jonathan, veggymeggy, Hero and CrispyQ, thanks for the warm greatings :) . I'm already having fun, and getting ready to start a log here this week.


Top
  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2005 2:35 pm 
Offline
Stegosaurus

Joined: Wed Dec 31, 1969 7:00 pm
Posts: 3110
Daniel wrote:
compassionategirl wrote:
Ooohh ya the vegan vacation in the carribean next summer!! you must come. You can read about the whole thing under the general discussion category, "vegan vacation" thread.


Read over a few pages, but I'm didn't find any details. Where can I get the straight lowdown :? ?

Daywalker, jonathan, veggymeggy, Hero and CrispyQ, thanks for the warm greatings :) . I'm already having fun, and getting ready to start a log here this week.


ya that thread went completely off topic, then back on, then back off, etc. we do that a lot here, cuz we can :P :P :P

anyway, the bottom line is that many of us are all going to hook up in summer of 2006 for a week of fun, fitness, extreme hanging out, laughing, chilling, swimming, poker, sports, contests, etc. awesome vegan food, advocacy, sailing, hiking, etc. The destination will probably be St. Thomas, and the time will probably be early August. Rob is going to start a new thread about the details soon, so nobody has to read 16 pages of nonsense!! :roll:

P.S. Daniel, in your avatar, you look as pissed off as I usually feel! :lol: :wink: 8)


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2005 4:20 pm 
Daniel wrote:
I'm didn't find any details.

:? "I'm didn't find." What the heck does that mean? Ohhh! I think I meant, "I didn't find any details." :oops: That would have made more sense. Anyway, I'll have to watch for that new thread :) .

compassionategirl wrote:
P.S. Daniel, in your avatar, you look as pissed off as I usually feel! :lol: :wink: 8)

:lol: Yeah, that's Strong Mad, a character from the very funny homestarrunner.com.


Top
  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2005 4:27 pm 
Offline
Elephant
User avatar

Joined: Mon May 23, 2005 11:05 pm
Posts: 2652
Location: Maryland, USA
Welcome! :)


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 31 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next

All times are UTC - 5 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Yahoo [Bot] and 4 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  



{ ASACP_CREDITS }
{ ASACP_CREDITS }
{ ASACP_CREDITS } Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group