HELLO, my name is Daniel

Guest Daniel

Just thought I should introduce myself. Some of you may know me already. I'm a full-time animal advocate. I've been lifting weights regularly for a year and a half. Since summer I have let my progress slide, but I'm interested in getting back into lifting with more intention.

Spent several hours lurking about the board the last couple days. Read a lot of posts, which have helped give me a little inspiration. I look forward to getting to know more of you on the board. Seems like a positive community.

Cheers,

Daniel

Hey Daniel,

Thanks for joining the TEAM! Thanks for noticing we have a positive community. That is one of the things I take the most pride in here. We've all become friends and it's totally awesome. A bunch of us are meeting in the Caribbean for a Vegan Fitness Vacation this summer.

I look forward to getting to know better.

Take care,

Rob

Is this the same Daniel from Friends of Animals and veganfitness?

'Tis I. Thanks for the welcome.

Welcome Daniel, thanks for joining!

I'm glad to join, and thank you for the warm welcome, too.

Thanks for joining the TEAM! Thanks for noticing we have a positive community. That is one of the things I take the most pride in here. We've all become friends and it's totally awesome. A bunch of us are meeting in the Caribbean for a Vegan Fitness Vacation this summer.

You're welcome, Robert. The Vegan Fitness Vacation sounds like fun.

Ooohh ya the vegan vacation in the carribean next summer!! you must come. You can read about the whole thing under the general discussion category, "vegan vacation" thread. It is about 17 pages, but you can skip pages 2 to about 16 cuz that's just me and Tarz flirting with each other and Jonathan quoting us, rolling his eyes and threatening to start an anti-cyberspace flirtation campaign to silence us!!!!

which he cannot do

Ooohh ya the vegan vacation in the carribean next summer!! you must come. You can read about the whole thing under the general discussion category, "vegan vacation" thread. It is about 17 pages, but you can skip pages 2 to about 16 cuz that's just me and Tarz flirting with each other and Jonathan quoting us, rolling his eyes and threatening to start an anti-cyberspace flirtation campaign to silence us!!!!

which he cannot do

hehehe!

welcome daniel - i hope that you enjoy the board.

jonathan

Ooohh ya the vegan vacation in the carribean next summer!! you must come. You can read about the whole thing under the general discussion category, "vegan vacation" thread.

Read over a few pages, but I'm didn't find any details. Where can I get the straight lowdown ?

Daywalker, jonathan, veggymeggy, Hero and CrispyQ, thanks for the warm greatings . I'm already having fun, and getting ready to start a log here this week.

Ooohh ya the vegan vacation in the carribean next summer!! you must come. You can read about the whole thing under the general discussion category, "vegan vacation" thread.

Read over a few pages, but I'm didn't find any details. Where can I get the straight lowdown ?

Daywalker, jonathan, veggymeggy, Hero and CrispyQ, thanks for the warm greatings . I'm already having fun, and getting ready to start a log here this week.

ya that thread went completely off topic, then back on, then back off, etc. we do that a lot here, cuz we can

anyway, the bottom line is that many of us are all going to hook up in summer of 2006 for a week of fun, fitness, extreme hanging out, laughing, chilling, swimming, poker, sports, contests, etc. awesome vegan food, advocacy, sailing, hiking, etc. The destination will probably be St. Thomas, and the time will probably be early August. Rob is going to start a new thread about the details soon, so nobody has to read 16 pages of nonsense!!

P.S. Daniel, in your avatar, you look as pissed off as I usually feel!

I'm didn't find any details.

"I'm didn't find." What the heck does that mean? Ohhh! I think I meant, "I didn't find any details." That would have made more sense. Anyway, I'll have to watch for that new thread .

P.S. Daniel, in your avatar, you look as pissed off as I usually feel!

Yeah, that's Strong Mad, a character from the very funny homestarrunner.com.

which he cannot do

Actually Nat, it was only pages 13 and 14 of the vacation thread. No doubt you will recall our flirtatious correspondance - not forgetting the obligatory input from Jonathan - also extended to the Meet-up in Germany and the Penelope Cruz v Salma Hayek thread.

Thanks SeaSiren, RawVegan-Tarzan, flanders77 and michaelhobson for the nice salutations .

Hey Tarz, what gives? It's not nice to snub people in their own introductions. Aren't you at least going to say hello?