Newbette!

VegHead

I don't post pics on the web. That may seem strange considering "everybody does it" but I am paranoid. Of what? I dont know. Maybe I will overcome that someday.

I am 5 "2 117 need to be about 105 or so. Small frame but pretty good size muscle when I stick to my freaking workouts. Comes on fast but seems to slip away even faster.

Came here for laughs, knowledge,motivation and inspiration.

I'm knowledgeable when it comes to diet/nutrition/health but need some 101 on working out. My live-in boyfriend is very helpful but I would like some outside knowledge too.

I love reading, conversation, music, beauty, "My Name is Earl" animals and fresh air.

Would love to have dinner with the Dalai Lama, Joan or arc, Helen Keller, her teacher

Anne Sullivan , Jesus, and Rob Zombie and Anne Frank. Guests of honor would be a couple of cows saved from slaughter. We would eat Indian food.

Would love to have dinner with the Dalai Lama, Joan or arc, Helen Keller, her teacher

Anne Sullivan , Jesus, and Rob Zombie and Anne Frank. Guests of honor would be a couple of cows saved from slaughter. We would eat Indian food.

Wow, what an interesting dinner that would be! Everyone from Jesus to Rob Zombie...I wouldn't mind being in on that, especially since I love Indian food!

Welcome!!!!

Hey VegHead!

Welcome to our TEAM! We have an awesome group of supportive vegans here. We're also pretty smart and lots of FUN!

Check out all the sections of the forum and I'm sure you'll find answers to a bunch of your questions.

You'll make great new friends here; I promise.

Have a great day,

Rob

I look foward to swapping laughter.

I would like to initiate a trade. I will give you six "Mwaha"s for thirteen "meeehehehehee"s. How does that sound?

Let me think about that. Not sure if that is a fair trade.

Ps.

What is the avatar all about. Is it cold over there?

Nah the costume is not for cold weather, it is for camoflage. Although it is very cold at the moment also

camoflage? What are you hidding from?

I thought I heard on the news that England and Scotland got hammered with snow.

Kids were stuck in school and people were stuck in traffic having to stay in their cars for sometime.

Did I hear that right?

Yeah it is snowing and what not. It's pretty nippy where I am, but I guess not as bad as it is supposedly going to be, and in Scotland it's notoriously colder than here. I'm a ninja, hiding is what ninja do.

So which turtle are you, Donatello ,Leonardo, Michelangelo or Raphael ?

Only teasing.

I am sure you take your art very seriously.