Hi There!

NoWhey

Hi Everyone!

I have been a vegetarian for 17 years and a vegan for about 14 years (and counting!). I am a female working toward gaining a LOT more lean muscle mass and it ain't easy! I regularly visit the site and am encouraged to see that one's fitness goals can be met without compromising one's beliefs.

I have finally mustered up the courage to introduce myself (hope I'm doing this right, as I've never posted on a forum before). Who knows, maybe I'll get into this and post photos and my training/nutrition plan at some point...could use the encouragement and advice. You all look phenomenal and it's inspiring! Thanks for being out there!

Yea, might as well go all out. Blog and progress pics and stuff are all good ways to hold yourself accountable and motivate others as well as get support from everyone.

The hardcore members are basically run by all the female athletes; they're all very serious about what they do and knowledgeable. Best part is they all read the blogs frequently and comment to fellow female athletes to provide support/encouragement/advice/help remind themselves to stay motivates and more. You will love it here.

Welcome to the forums!

Welcome buddy, so happy to see you wrote and intro and started to post! Don't hesitate to add whatever you wish to the forums, I look forward to it. Your presence alone is a blessing.

I have def seen you ing around for quite some time. With a cool handle like yours, i've recognized it on the active user list on the bottom of the screen for some time. Glad you decided to say hello publicly. There is a 'NoWhey' on the giveittomeraw.com forum, that isn't you by any chance is it? Actually you said you never posted on a forum bf so it can't be you....

that is quite a long time that you've been vegan and veg, 3x as long as me. I can't wait to say the same thing myself.

The women on here are super dedicated, feel free to speak out and ask whatever or add to the female awesomeness over here with your own bog/comments/etcetc

See you around...

Thanks to all of you for the warm welcomes! I feel even more thrilled that I decided to join in the forum. I am traveling for business right now, but when I can sit at my desk I plan to be more active in the forum and possibly post my training/nutrition/photos(gulp!).

Lean and Green -- as you deduced, that is not me on the Raw Forum. I am new to all of this. In any case, thanks for your input on starting a ljournal -- the idea of being "held accountable" coupled with others' knowledge and support is just what I need to push me a bit more. Thanks also for appreciating my handle and my commitment to veganism. I'm sure you're in it for the long haul as well!

Thanks again everyone!