Hello from Washington DC

neil

hi everyone,

i'm not a body-builder, at least not since i took a body-sculpting class (or whatever it was called) back in 1994 or '95. but, compassionategirl told me to sign up over here, after a post on veganfitness, so here i am.

i've been vegan since '94 and athletic since my teen years (I'm 31 now).

i've had back problems and running related injuries in recent years and feel that building my muscular system would help prevent injuries and support my skeletal system (which would help with my scoliosis). so, this site should help me out. i've also got a fitness room at the office with some free-weights and a few machines.

in other news, i maintain websites for work, do some dj-ing, enjoy cooking, activism, environmentalism, bicycling, running, juggling, reading, etc.

thanks a lot, everyone! happy to be here, and happy to see some friendly and familiar names/faces.

Killer quote.

thanks! i think i'll go add some to this thread.

If they get too much bigger, they'll be rated by "gallons per mile" instead of mpg.

hilarious!

Hmm, I was looking for flipoffahummer.com but it looks like the site is gone.

sadness. that's where i got the idea for the picture and submitted it to the site. i knew it as fuh2.com, which also no longer works - they were probably the same. if anyone is curious, peep this: F-U-H2: Introducing the official H2 salute

Hey Neil,

Welcome to the site! And Compassionategirl, thanks for recruiting more awesome people I appreciate both of you, joining and recruiting

Have a great time on the site. We have a pretty awesome group of people here and we tend to have quite a bit of fun.

All the best!

Robert