Hello from an "Old" Newbie

Shrinking Girl

I guess I will try this again. I wrote a long post a moment ago and posted it and then nothing. Poof, it was gone!

Ah well..here goes again!

Hi everyone..

I just found this site today and I am tickled!

My name is Kerry and I am a 42 year old female who has been a vegetarian for over 18 years. During that time I was also fat..VERY fat. During the last 9 months I have lost 130 pounds and developed a real love of body building. I also decided I want to eliminate all dairy products from my diet and go the Vegan route. I did it a few years ago and I loved how I felt when I followed a Vegan diet.

Now that I have lost the "scale weight" I am hoping to start transforming my body, losing body fat and gaining muscle. I want to get serious about weight training and learn all I can about it and nutrition.

I look forward to chatting with everyone and picking your brains about all things fitness and Vegan. And once again I am glad to be here!

Kerry

Welcome Kerry!

Great to have you here. I hope you enjoy the fun of the group and the information and inspiration provided.

Have a great time getting to know the people here on our board and we look forward to reading more from you.

All the best!

Robert