Hello everybody!!!

Introduce yourself. Tell us about your training history, how long you've been vegan, share some of your goals and some of your interests.

Moderators: Mini Forklift Ⓥ, C.O., Richard, robert, SyrLinus

compassionategirl
Stegosaurus

compassionategirl

#16 Postby compassionategirl » Thu Dec 29, 2005 2:26 pm

Daywalker wrote:Hey Sam!

michaelhobson wrote:Don't mind Daywalker's scattered message, pay close attention to everything he says. He is after all a champion vegan bodybuilder! German National Champion to be exact!

compassionategirl wrote:It has pics of Daywalker (German National Bodybuilding CHAMPION who beat all the meat eaters!!)

Hey you two, i'm NOT German Champion! I placed second in the German Championships! I hold two German Vice Champion titles - GNBF and NABBA.
But i'm the current World Champion of the WFF/NABBA fitness class 8)

Close enough!!!!

By the way, how is it that NEW comers on their first try can even break up quotes successfully, but I've been here, what, about two years and I STILL cant! :roll: :(
People reviled today for their activism will be tomorrow's angels, and people respected today for their power will be tomorrow's demons. History will absolve us and condemn them. ~ Paul Watson

Sam*
Rabbit

#17 Postby Sam* » Thu Dec 29, 2005 4:11 pm

I had a lot of training in another forum... It took about 3 months for me to understand how to use the quotes properly... :oops:
Sam

compassionategirl
Stegosaurus

#18 Postby compassionategirl » Thu Dec 29, 2005 4:40 pm

Sam* wrote:I had a lot of training in another forum... It took about 3 months for me to understand how to use the quotes properly... :oops:

Well, then you're still doing better than I! :lol: :mrgreen:
People reviled today for their activism will be tomorrow's angels, and people respected today for their power will be tomorrow's demons. History will absolve us and condemn them. ~ Paul Watson

Nakeddragon
Rabbit

#19 Postby Nakeddragon » Fri Dec 30, 2005 4:26 am

Greetings Sam...

Tarz
Elephant

#20 Postby Tarz » Tue Jan 03, 2006 6:27 am

Hi Sam. :D

Lookin forward to the Olympics?
Davey's favourite tipple was "Blow My Skull", a cocktail he served in half-pint glasses consisting of rum, brandy, gin, port, Madeira, sherry and claret.

Return to “Introductions”