Greets from Germany

Manuel

Hi girls and boys!

I'm from Germany, Stuttgart, 23 years old and doing fitness-sports for about 3 months.

My English is very bad, so I hope, you will teach me

The cause, why I went to a fitness-center was, that I've got the RSI-Syndrom. That means that I got problems with my neck, hands and fingers from more-than-8h-per-day-computer-typing over years. Also a main cause was that my shoulder collapse over, I slouch the whole time. That's because my chest-muscle is short, how any doctor explained.

Now I really got fun at doing these sport-things, getting stronger and more muscular.

I'm vegan for about 3 years for ethical reasons.

At this time I've three goals:

- reduce my weight (about 8-10 kg, (22lbs))

- to get a grip on my RSI-problem

- getting more muscles

So let's start with a training journal.

Greets, Manuel.

Welcome, Manuel!

Don't worry about the language. Just keep posting here and it will get better, I promise. I can understand about everything you said so it can't be that bad.

We really have quite a few people from Germany so you might actually find real life connections here.

HCPG already mentioned about the photos. Remember to take photos NOW so you'll have fun comparing your physique after you've been training for a couple of months or a year or two. If you spent most your time in front of the computer before and now you're going to get in top shape the change is going to be immence!

Have fun here!

• 2 weeks later...