Vegan Bodies Are Better Bodies

VibrantVegan

Hello everyone!

I just found this forum and have been enjoying all the great posts. I have been a vegan for 16 years and I have been in the health/fitness industry for over 11 years. I started out as a massage therapist and from there went on to fitness where I have been working as a personal trainer, fitness/lifestyle coach, fitness presenter and fitness author for the last 8 years.

I love my work because I only work with people who want to be healthy and fit. I get to help people take an active part in making themselves feel great. As you all know, when you eat well and exercise you feel wonderful. When you feel good about yourself you are more likely to feel good about others. Taking care of yourself sets up a virtuous cycle that makes our world a friendlier, fitter, healthier place. Through teaching others how to make fitness, food and lifestyle choices that improve and enhance their lives, I feel like I am doing my part to make our world a better place. I always strive to make sure my workouts, presentations and coaching sessions that increase your well-being, put a smile on your face and leave you feeling strong and vibrant.

I train and coach clients an average of 32 hours a week, and spend untold hours writing for a local paper, putting together fitness presentation and working on my new website, www.vibrantvegan.com. I present on topics such as Lifestyle and Weight Management, Coaching Skills, Integrated Training, Yoga, New School Group Fitness, Core Conditioning, Personal Training Program Design, and Muscle-conditioning.

I have a Bachelor of Science in Exercise and Sports Science from the University Of Utah and fitness certifications from the National Academy of Sports Medicine and the American Council on Exercise.

When I am not training clients or working on other projects I am out running, biking, or hiking with my wife Kirsten, daughter Eris & sons Max and Wes.

Vegan fitness makes me happy. I am glad to be here.

• 2 weeks later...