Another Finn

cbob3000

Hello All,

I'm 26 years old guy from Helsinki, Finland. I've been going to the gym for few years now, although it used to be somewhat secondary thing after running and biking. Now, for the last half a year I've really started to focus on my workouts to get some actual results. I was very used to going to the gym three-four times a week and never had any motivation problems so I figured it might be the time to step up a level. Currently I'm 177 cm (5'9" I think) and 75 kilograms (165 lbs).

My veganism started just little less than two years ago, after being lacto-ovo-vegetarian for some three years. Sometimes I wish I would've thought about it little earlier but better late than never, right?

I'm very happy to be here with all you great and smart people. Especially I want thank Robert, for he's definitely my greatest motivator in this whole vegan-bodybuilding world.

Oh and btw, congrats for the new president!

http://www.nic.fi/~jaakkoko/temp/pous4s.jpg

Welcome! You are looking awesome! Great to have you here and awesome that you were welcomed already by multiple people from Finland! And now a bunch of us from Portland

Thanks for your comment as well. I am pleased to hear that and I work very hard to present this lifestyle in a positive way.

You will do the same and have great muscle already.

See you online again soon!

I think I haven't seen you before. Are you logged in Eläinoikeusfoorumi? It's great to see vegans in great shape coming out all the time!

Nope, I'm not there, though I definitely am very interested in animal rights. It's just that I seem to have too many hobbies and interests so I wouldn't have time for yet another forum. Maybe some day