Hello!

npx

Hi!

Wanted to start a training journal here so i figured I should introduce myself first. I am 26 years old guy from Sweden. I live in Stockholm with my girlfriend.

My vegan history is not that long but I became a vegetarian at age 14 and a some time later I became vegan. That didn't hold that long since my health was weak and my nutrition knowledge was pretty slim so I fell back to became ovo-lacto vegetarian.

Three years ago the doctors found out I actually was a gluten intolerant and my stomach was in pretty bad shape. But after taking out the gluten and lactose from my diet my stomach got better. Around a year ago a decided going vegan again full time since I didn't eat any dairy products and the egg wasn't really part of diet. My girlfriend has been a vegan for 11 years so we don't have any argues about the food except when I am eating up her expensive vegan candy.

I study full time on my masters in engineering and is a nerd the rest of the time.

But now I shall start typing on my first post in my training journal.

Take care.

Welcome to the group!

Great to have you here. You know what....I'm a nerd most of the time too and I like it that way

Great to see there are others from your area as well. I hope you enjoy our forum community. All the best and welcome aboard!

• 3 weeks later...

Welcome!

I'm a full time nerd... love Lord of the Rings, am in love with a DnD guy, and have been a vegan for 4 years this past month.

In fact that stuff isn't nerdy at all, it's kewl.

And there was a line in a movie, I can't remember where, but it's something like, "Watch it kid, that nerd will be your boss someday."

Peas@U