Hello!!! from a slightly scared Newbie!!!!

Veganjkdgirl

Hi....I'm a complete newbie to forums...

I've been a vegetarian for 10 years and was vegan for 3 but as I had bo real back up or anyone to consult on my diet I lapsed for a year or so however I have recently returned to veganism and have honestly never felt better!!!

I've been training in martial arts for 6yrs starting with Wing Chun and then taking up Jeet Kune Do and Jun fan Kickboxing, Thai Kickboxing, Rapid Arnis and Freestyle Karate 4yrs ago.....Jeet Kune Do is without doubt the love of my life!!!

I train with weights twice a week and train martial arts 5 days a week either teaching or training in a class for at least two hours a day.... I also train outside of classes for about an hour a day....apparently I'm a little hardcore!!!

Any help, advice or support would be much appreciated x

Welcome and don't be scared. Everyone on here is so nice and helpful. I am excited to meet you. I train in JKD twice a week and train for amateur kickboxing fights in american, leg kick and muay thai 5 days a week. I do crossfit or run 7 days a week and do sport specific lifting twice a week. So I am right with you on spending a lot of time working out. So welcome it's great to have you on here!

wow, you seem to be very experimented and really dedicated to martial arts ! I'm fascinated by martial arts especially those you mentioned and really want to start learning and training soon.

Post what your diet looks like in a food journal so we can give some advice. Welcome to the forum !

Welcome!

Wow, you have quite a background! Loads of martial arts, which is obviously good for both body strength and mobility.

I agree with I'm Your Man, I think your workout is probably really good but since we don't know anything about your nutrition, it's kinda hard to say anything. If you're stuck at gym, just eat more. It might bring some problems if you're competing since you might have to go to heavier category but you'll be as big as those guys so it won't matter that much.