Hello from Wisconsin

paranoidangel

Hello everyone! New girl here from Wisconsin (though it must be known my heart will always be in Washington State). Anyways, I went vegan about 8 months ago. Around that same time I started playing roller derby 3 times a week. I lost a lot of weight...which wasn't my intention as I'm already pretty small. I joined here because I need to up my muscle and endurance and I'm finding it difficult to do at the moment. I get full really easily. Over the last month I tried to just eat more of what I was already eating and ended up losing more weight. I know I'm doing something wrong here. I'm hoping to find some good tips and nice people to help me out. Thanks!

Well I must ask, was the weight lost in fat or muscle? Cause when you bust ass and eat tons you will lose lots of fat, but gain muscle.

Also compair how much cardio vs. strength gaining work ( lifting) for cardio will make it harder to gain muscle.

Welcome to the forum

Eat more nuts! Yeah I say that a lot. But if you're wanting to get more calories in you and get stronger, eat less fluffy food (that is no refined carbs and white stuff). Good fats and lift what you can. Lots of advice here from smarter folks than me.

Welcome to the forum!