Signing in from Los Angeles...

Introduce yourself. Tell us about your training history, how long you've been vegan, share some of your goals and some of your interests.

Moderators: Mini Forklift Ⓥ, C.O., Richard, robert, SyrLinus

cubby2112
Elephant

#31 Postby cubby2112 » Sat Dec 16, 2006 6:25 pm

finbarrio wrote:Is it me or am I confused? :?

I bumped the thread by asking about frozen spinach and he thought the intro was new. I have never paid attention to the prices of some of the fresh greens in the store and took a look at some spinach. The price is actually closer to frozen than with most veggies, so I can easily afford to make my smoothies with spinach. I am drinking a pear spinach combo right now and it is awesome. I plan on starting to make one of these every morning for a little while and see what it does for me. I will get in some kale and other veggies in when I can, but most of the time it will probably be a banana spinach smootie, because that is the cheapest.
Cubby's Fitness Log

The metric system is socialized measurment. If you implement it it will only be a matter of time before your grandma will stand in front of a death panel being forced to deny the existance of baby Jesus.

-offense74

finbarrio
Elephant

#32 Postby finbarrio » Sat Dec 16, 2006 7:26 pm

Ahh, thanks for explaining.

Banana spinach smoothie? Holy crap, I never thought of that, but it sounds awesome.
"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace" - Jimi Hendrix

cubby2112
Elephant

#33 Postby cubby2112 » Sun Dec 17, 2006 10:41 am

finbarrio wrote:Ahh, thanks for explaining.

Banana spinach smoothie? Holy crap, I never thought of that, but it sounds awesome.

Oh, yes, it is. I just had my first one about a half hour ago and I love it. The tastes of fruit and greens really do complement eachother.
Cubby's Fitness Log

The metric system is socialized measurment. If you implement it it will only be a matter of time before your grandma will stand in front of a death panel being forced to deny the existance of baby Jesus.

-offense74

Return to “Introductions”