Vegan Bodybuilding & Fitness

Healthy Food Defines You
It is currently Fri Nov 28, 2014 8:30 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 24 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Hello Everyone!!!
PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2006 6:07 am 
Offline
Rabbit
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 24, 2006 6:02 am
Posts: 134
Location: Tralee, Co. Kerry, Ireland
Hey all!!

My name is Brandon and I live in Ireland.
I have been vegetarian for about 2 years and I dream of becoming a Pro-Wrestler!

Anyway, Hello!!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2006 6:22 am 
Offline
Elephant
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jun 23, 2005 3:39 pm
Posts: 1108
Location: Edinburgh, Scotland
welcome brandon :D

pro wrestling eh? well good luck to you, too much like hard work for me though!

im moving to ireland in three years - co kerry or co cork, somewhere in that corner anyways!

welcome to the board :D

jonathan

_________________
Squat
Press
Eat
Repeat


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2006 6:24 am 
Offline
Elephant
User avatar

Joined: Tue Aug 02, 2005 3:38 pm
Posts: 1869
Location: Vegan Strength Cult, German HQ
Hi Brandon, welcome!

What do you mean with wrestling - the American style, Hulk Hogan, The Rock etc. show fighting or traditional wrestling, Greek/Roman style? I guess the show thing :D :naka:

Enjoy the board,
Daywalker
:kalt:

_________________
No one said it would be easy.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2006 6:27 am 
Offline
Rabbit
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 24, 2006 6:02 am
Posts: 134
Location: Tralee, Co. Kerry, Ireland
jonathan wrote:
welcome brandon :D

pro wrestling eh? well good luck to you, too much like hard work for me though!

im moving to ireland in three years - co kerry or co cork, somewhere in that corner anyways!

welcome to the board :D

jonathan


I live in Co. Kerry! In the capital town, Tralee.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2006 6:28 am 
Offline
Rabbit
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 24, 2006 6:02 am
Posts: 134
Location: Tralee, Co. Kerry, Ireland
Daywalker wrote:
Hi Brandon, welcome!

What do you mean with wrestling - the American style, Hulk Hogan, The Rock etc. show fighting or traditional wrestling, Greek/Roman style? I guess the show thing :D :naka:

Enjoy the board,
Daywalker
:kalt:


Hey, Thanks for the welcome!

Yea, its the American style I want to get into. Gotta get into shape first though! :P


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2006 6:34 am 
Offline
Elephant
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jun 23, 2005 3:39 pm
Posts: 1108
Location: Edinburgh, Scotland
BrandonC wrote:
jonathan wrote:
welcome brandon :D

pro wrestling eh? well good luck to you, too much like hard work for me though!

im moving to ireland in three years - co kerry or co cork, somewhere in that corner anyways!

welcome to the board :D

jonathan


I live in Co. Kerry! In the capital town, Tralee.


fantastic! me, my g/f and brian (buzz on this board) are planning to buy a lump of land, build some eco houses (my g/f kathryn is an architect) and grow loads of our own food and generally live the good life!

tell me, whats it like to live there? is land expensive? whats it like for vegans? are the locals receptive to english/scotish people? is the surfing good?!

jonathan

_________________
Squat
Press
Eat
Repeat


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2006 6:35 am 
Offline
Elephant
User avatar

Joined: Tue May 31, 2005 6:28 am
Posts: 1541
Location: Muenster, Germany
Welcome aboard! Do you do some weightlifting, too?
What about becoming vegan? :wink: If you want to keep drinking your milk, be aware of some very convincing and strong board members :govegan: :wink:

_________________
Bigbwii wrote:
The force is strong on the fruity side.....

http://www.david-schulz.com
Life Science
Got Milk?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2006 6:42 am 
Offline
Rabbit
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 24, 2006 6:02 am
Posts: 134
Location: Tralee, Co. Kerry, Ireland
jonathan wrote:
BrandonC wrote:
jonathan wrote:
welcome brandon :D

pro wrestling eh? well good luck to you, too much like hard work for me though!

im moving to ireland in three years - co kerry or co cork, somewhere in that corner anyways!

welcome to the board :D

jonathan


I live in Co. Kerry! In the capital town, Tralee.


fantastic! me, my g/f and brian (buzz on this board) are planning to buy a lump of land, build some eco houses (my g/f kathryn is an architect) and grow loads of our own food and generally live the good life!

tell me, whats it like to live there? is land expensive? whats it like for vegans? are the locals receptive to english/scotish people? is the surfing good?!

jonathan


Well, it is a pretty nice country but as with any country we have our fair bit of crime here. I wouldn't be too sure about the price of land here. Never had to buy any! In my town, there isn't much for vegans, thats why I had to go back to vegetarianism, but I'm sure the bigger towns/cities would have much more vegan products. The country is becoming more and more multi cultural and there have always been English and Scottish people here, so I wouldn't worry about that! :) As for the surfing, I wouldn't know much about that! Sorry! :P


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2006 6:44 am 
Offline
Rabbit
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 24, 2006 6:02 am
Posts: 134
Location: Tralee, Co. Kerry, Ireland
flanders77 wrote:
Welcome aboard! Do you do some weightlifting, too?
What about becoming vegan? :wink: If you want to keep drinking your milk, be aware of some very convincing and strong board members :govegan: :wink:


I was vegan for a while, but with the crappy supply of vegan suitable products in our little town, it was next to impossible. But as soon as I move I sure will be vegan! :D


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2006 6:52 am 
Offline
Elephant
User avatar

Joined: Tue May 31, 2005 6:28 am
Posts: 1541
Location: Muenster, Germany
So you still have to be convinced of doing it right now! That sounds like an easy job for our compassionategirl. She is not only beautiful but has very :naka: arguments... :wink:

_________________
Bigbwii wrote:
The force is strong on the fruity side.....

http://www.david-schulz.com
Life Science
Got Milk?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2006 7:02 am 
Offline
Elephant

Joined: Thu Jun 16, 2005 5:02 am
Posts: 1193
Welcome Brandon. :D

flanders77 wrote:
So you still have to be convinced of doing it right now! That sounds like an easy job for our compassionategirl. She is not only beautiful but has very :naka: arguments... :wink:


She also really wants to visit Ireland - with me nonetheless :shock: - so any info on where to visit in Ireland and where all the lil baby sheep are would be much appreciated. Flanders is right - she is indeed beautiful, and likes to get involved in an argument or two.

_________________
Davey's favourite tipple was "Blow My Skull", a cocktail he served in half-pint glasses consisting of rum, brandy, gin, port, Madeira, sherry and claret.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2006 7:10 am 
Offline
Rabbit
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 24, 2006 6:02 am
Posts: 134
Location: Tralee, Co. Kerry, Ireland
Tarz wrote:
Welcome Brandon. :D

flanders77 wrote:
So you still have to be convinced of doing it right now! That sounds like an easy job for our compassionategirl. She is not only beautiful but has very :naka: arguments... :wink:


She also really wants to visit Ireland - with me nonetheless :shock: - so any info on where to visit in Ireland and where all the lil baby sheep are would be much appreciated. Flanders is right - she is indeed beautiful, and likes to get involved in an argument or two.


There are alot of places to see sheep here! They are usually grazing up on mountain sides! And the view from the tops are breathtaking!

_________________
The scar will become a symbol.

http://www.myspace.com/crobarcronin

http://www.irishwhipwrestling.com

http://www.irishwhipwrestling.com/forum/

http://Brandon--C.bebo.com


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2006 7:21 am 
Offline
Elephant

Joined: Thu Jun 16, 2005 5:02 am
Posts: 1193
BrandonC wrote:
There are alot of places to see sheep here! They are usually grazing up on mountain sides! And the view from the tops are breathtaking!


Compassionategirl will be very happy indeed then. She can't wait to see a sheep roaming ( relatively ) free in a field. I think they're all kept in pens over the pond.

You still get lots of wild horses in the Emerald Isle?? I know Dublin was notorious a few years ago for 'wild' horses all over the city..........

_________________
Davey's favourite tipple was "Blow My Skull", a cocktail he served in half-pint glasses consisting of rum, brandy, gin, port, Madeira, sherry and claret.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2006 8:46 am 
Offline
Elephant

Joined: Mon May 23, 2005 11:05 pm
Posts: 2651
Welcome! :hello2:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: hey...
PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2006 8:53 am 
Offline
Manatee
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jan 11, 2006 3:25 pm
Posts: 244
Location: central Ontario, Canada
Welcome aboard :)

_________________
Do not let the endless possibilities blind you to your one true path.


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 24 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

All times are UTC - 5 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 2 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  



{ ASACP_CREDITS }
{ ASACP_CREDITS }
{ ASACP_CREDITS } Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group