Hello Everyone!!!

Introduce yourself. Tell us about your training history, how long you've been vegan, share some of your goals and some of your interests.

Moderators: Mini Forklift Ⓥ, C.O., Richard, robert, SyrLinus

BrandonC
Rabbit

Hello Everyone!!!

#1 Postby BrandonC » Tue Jan 24, 2006 6:07 am

Hey all!!

My name is Brandon and I live in Ireland.
I have been vegetarian for about 2 years and I dream of becoming a Pro-Wrestler!

Anyway, Hello!!

jonathan
Elephant

#2 Postby jonathan » Tue Jan 24, 2006 6:22 am

welcome brandon :D

pro wrestling eh? well good luck to you, too much like hard work for me though!

im moving to ireland in three years - co kerry or co cork, somewhere in that corner anyways!

welcome to the board :D

jonathan
Squat
Press
Eat
Repeat

Daywalker
Elephant

#3 Postby Daywalker » Tue Jan 24, 2006 6:24 am

Hi Brandon, welcome!

What do you mean with wrestling - the American style, Hulk Hogan, The Rock etc. show fighting or traditional wrestling, Greek/Roman style? I guess the show thing :D :naka:

Enjoy the board,
Daywalker
:kalt:
No one said it would be easy.

BrandonC
Rabbit

#4 Postby BrandonC » Tue Jan 24, 2006 6:27 am

jonathan wrote:welcome brandon :D

im moving to ireland in three years - co kerry or co cork, somewhere in that corner anyways!

jonathan

I live in Co. Kerry! In the capital town, Tralee.

BrandonC
Rabbit

#5 Postby BrandonC » Tue Jan 24, 2006 6:28 am

Daywalker wrote:Hi Brandon, welcome!

What do you mean with wrestling - the American style, Hulk Hogan, The Rock etc. show fighting or traditional wrestling, Greek/Roman style? I guess the show thing :D :naka:

Enjoy the board,
Daywalker
:kalt:

Hey, Thanks for the welcome!

Yea, its the American style I want to get into. Gotta get into shape first though! :P

jonathan
Elephant

#6 Postby jonathan » Tue Jan 24, 2006 6:34 am

BrandonC wrote:

jonathan

fantastic! me, my g/f and brian (buzz on this board) are planning to buy a lump of land, build some eco houses (my g/f kathryn is an architect) and grow loads of our own food and generally live the good life!

tell me, whats it like to live there? is land expensive? whats it like for vegans? are the locals receptive to english/scotish people? is the surfing good?!

jonathan
Squat

Press

Eat

Repeat

flanders77
Elephant

#7 Postby flanders77 » Tue Jan 24, 2006 6:35 am

Welcome aboard! Do you do some weightlifting, too?
What about becoming vegan? :wink: If you want to keep drinking your milk, be aware of some very convincing and strong board members :govegan: :wink:
Bigbwii wrote:The force is strong on the fruity side.....

http://www.david-schulz.com
Life Science
Got Milk?

BrandonC
Rabbit

#8 Postby BrandonC » Tue Jan 24, 2006 6:42 am

jonathan wrote:
BrandonC wrote:

jonathan

fantastic! me, my g/f and brian (buzz on this board) are planning to buy a lump of land, build some eco houses (my g/f kathryn is an architect) and grow loads of our own food and generally live the good life!

tell me, whats it like to live there? is land expensive? whats it like for vegans? are the locals receptive to english/scotish people? is the surfing good?!

jonathan

Well, it is a pretty nice country but as with any country we have our fair bit of crime here. I wouldn't be too sure about the price of land here. Never had to buy any! In my town, there isn't much for vegans, thats why I had to go back to vegetarianism, but I'm sure the bigger towns/cities would have much more vegan products. The country is becoming more and more multi cultural and there have always been English and Scottish people here, so I wouldn't worry about that! :) As for the surfing, I wouldn't know much about that! Sorry! :P

BrandonC
Rabbit

#9 Postby BrandonC » Tue Jan 24, 2006 6:44 am

flanders77 wrote:Welcome aboard! Do you do some weightlifting, too?
What about becoming vegan? :wink: If you want to keep drinking your milk, be aware of some very convincing and strong board members :govegan: :wink:

I was vegan for a while, but with the crappy supply of vegan suitable products in our little town, it was next to impossible. But as soon as I move I sure will be vegan! :D

flanders77
Elephant

#10 Postby flanders77 » Tue Jan 24, 2006 6:52 am

So you still have to be convinced of doing it right now! That sounds like an easy job for our compassionategirl. She is not only beautiful but has very :naka: arguments... :wink:
Bigbwii wrote:The force is strong on the fruity side.....

http://www.david-schulz.com

Life Science

Got Milk?

Tarz
Elephant

#11 Postby Tarz » Tue Jan 24, 2006 7:02 am

Welcome Brandon. :D

flanders77 wrote:So you still have to be convinced of doing it right now! That sounds like an easy job for our compassionategirl. She is not only beautiful but has very :naka: arguments... :wink:

She also really wants to visit Ireland - with me nonetheless :shock: - so any info on where to visit in Ireland and where all the lil baby sheep are would be much appreciated. Flanders is right - she is indeed beautiful, and likes to get involved in an argument or two.
Davey's favourite tipple was "Blow My Skull", a cocktail he served in half-pint glasses consisting of rum, brandy, gin, port, Madeira, sherry and claret.

BrandonC
Rabbit

#12 Postby BrandonC » Tue Jan 24, 2006 7:10 am

Tarz wrote:Welcome Brandon. :D

flanders77 wrote:So you still have to be convinced of doing it right now! That sounds like an easy job for our compassionategirl. She is not only beautiful but has very :naka: arguments... :wink:

She also really wants to visit Ireland - with me nonetheless :shock: - so any info on where to visit in Ireland and where all the lil baby sheep are would be much appreciated. Flanders is right - she is indeed beautiful, and likes to get involved in an argument or two.

There are alot of places to see sheep here! They are usually grazing up on mountain sides! And the view from the tops are breathtaking!

Tarz
Elephant

#13 Postby Tarz » Tue Jan 24, 2006 7:21 am

BrandonC wrote:There are alot of places to see sheep here! They are usually grazing up on mountain sides! And the view from the tops are breathtaking!

Compassionategirl will be very happy indeed then. She can't wait to see a sheep roaming ( relatively ) free in a field. I think they're all kept in pens over the pond.

You still get lots of wild horses in the Emerald Isle?? I know Dublin was notorious a few years ago for 'wild' horses all over the city..........
Davey's favourite tipple was "Blow My Skull", a cocktail he served in half-pint glasses consisting of rum, brandy, gin, port, Madeira, sherry and claret.

SeaSiren
Elephant

#14 Postby SeaSiren » Tue Jan 24, 2006 8:46 am

Welcome! :hello2:

Phoenix
Manatee

hey...

#15 Postby Phoenix » Tue Jan 24, 2006 8:53 am

Welcome aboard :)
Do not let the endless possibilities blind you to your one true path.

Return to “Introductions”