New!

Introduce yourself. Tell us about your training history, how long you've been vegan, share some of your goals and some of your interests.

Moderators: Mini Forklift Ⓥ, C.O., Richard, robert, SyrLinus

compassionategirl
Stegosaurus

#16 Postby compassionategirl » Sun Feb 12, 2006 8:48 am

Hello Comet,

With Chocolate soy milk around, I dont miss chocolate milk anymore (and I never really liked plain milk).

Glad to have you aboard! :wav:
People reviled today for their activism will be tomorrow's angels, and people respected today for their power will be tomorrow's demons. History will absolve us and condemn them. ~ Paul Watson

CrispyQ
Gorilla

#17 Postby CrispyQ » Sun Feb 12, 2006 11:07 am

Comet wrote:Oh I'm sorry I will put my state on the board :) I'm from Virginia and I am unfortunately allergic to soy. I might be going total raw soon, without any substances suchas sugar and other chemicals :) :roll:

Just curious, does maple syrup count as sugar?

I have a cookbook called Vice Cream & it is nothing but ice cream & fruit sorbet type of stuff. I've made a few of the ice cream recipes. They are based on cashews, cocoa or other flavoring & maple syrup for sweetener. I'd share a few with you if you are interested. They are quite delicious!

Good luck on going raw.
Slavery is the fiction that people are objects; corporate personhood is the fiction that corporations are people. www.http://reclaimdemocracy.org/personhood/

Comet
Rabbit

#18 Postby Comet » Sun Feb 12, 2006 2:29 pm

Yes I'm definitely interested CrispyQ. I'm not sure if it counts as sugar, would have to look ti on the glycemic index, but I know that some wouldn't hurt! ;) In fact I'm really excited that I could eat it :D

Thank you

Phoenix
Manatee

hi...

#19 Postby Phoenix » Mon Feb 13, 2006 8:53 am

Hey, welcome Comet... :D
Do not let the endless possibilities blind you to your one true path.

Return to “Introductions”