New York 24 yrs. old

Introduce yourself. Tell us about your training history, how long you've been vegan, share some of your goals and some of your interests.

Moderators: Mini Forklift Ⓥ, C.O., Richard, robert, SyrLinus

ivanv06
Rabbit

New York 24 yrs. old

#1 Postby ivanv06 » Tue Sep 08, 2009 10:00 pm

Hi my name is Ivan Velez , I am going to attempt to maintain a Vegan Diet for the rest of my life . I only lasted three months in High School . I am more aware this time around of foods , milks ,vegetables , fruits , grains, and recipes to aid my pursuit .
I have many reasons for making this change . They range from health , animals , challenging myself in new ways , religous reasons , inspiring family and friends hopefully to change to a healthier diet , and last politics . I am 6'2'' and weigh 204-207lbs . I will probably end up 185lbs. by the end of the month . I would like to keep my weight on , thats why I joined this website . More for the fitness and food , I have not used weights in acouple years.If you have any recipes or information for me to keep my weight on , Id more then appreciate it . God Bless here is to a bright future for you and I .

Return to “Introductions”