Good morning starshine...

kylie

Hey peoples, just want to be bold and introduce myself...get the first impression off on the right foot. It's all about the entrance tho isn't it...I've checked out the site a few times and am very impressed with y'alls. Happy to make your acquaintance and looking forward to making some friends!

...if anyone can help with avatars and photos and stuff, I had a rough time getting it to go, any thoughts are appreciated. I'm confused as to the black bar under mine and how to fix it. I dunno what that light is over my head either, halo maybe? Yeah right...

Edited by kylie

thank you all. you really know how to make someone feel right at home.

I'm sure you'll be hearing more from me, I've kind got some time on my hands lately...major life changes and all kinds of drama goin on in my life. Right now I'm recovering from an injury as well, so I'm kinda gimping around the house. I was starting to feel better so I got back in the gym and everything was fine, even doing squats I had no probs, til yesterday i decided to go for a run, anyways, bad choice. Glad to be here, my kinda people.

Welcome Kylie!

Thank for joining our group. You will make friends on here for sure! For starters, you're my new friend, so you've got me

I've been at work all day long but I got home and see you've already been really active on the board.

Thank you for all the nice comments you left about our community and our individual members.

We do have a fun time, we do share quality information, and we do have a habbit of having friendly competitions with various exercises, which can lead to good times and funny photos.

Welcome aboard buddy,

Robert

Welcome Kylie!

Thank for joining our group. You will make friends on here for sure! For starters, you're my new friend, so you've got me

I've been at work all day long but I got home and see you've already been really active on the board.

Thank you for all the nice comments you left about our community and our individual members.

We do have a fun time, we do share quality information, and we do have a habbit of having friendly competitions with various exercises, which can lead to good times and funny photos.

Welcome aboard buddy,

Robert

Thank you Robert, I'm honored...

Welcome aboard Kylie, nice guitar you have there.

Sorry to hear that you got injured again. You may want to look into Adaptive Fitness and rehabilitation to whatever injury you had. If it was a bone injury, running would be a definite no no for the time being. Good luck at getting your physical sorted out, as well as your personal.

Have a good one!

Welcome aboard Kylie, nice guitar you have there.

Sorry to hear that you got injured again. You may want to look into Adaptive Fitness and rehabilitation to whatever injury you had. If it was a bone injury, running would be a definite no no for the time being. Good luck at getting your physical sorted out, as well as your personal.

Have a good one!

thanks for the welcome, yeah, I make love to my guitar...don't got a name for her though...she's kept me company through some stuff alright. I just can't look at another one without guilt, ya know what i mean? Makes me feel all twiterpated just to think of her...

...as for the injury, I'll be fine, but I did figure it out the hard way about the running. what can I say? I needed my fix.