Hey there, I'm new!

Introduce yourself. Tell us about your training history, how long you've been vegan, share some of your goals and some of your interests.

Moderators: Mini Forklift Ⓥ, C.O., Richard, robert, SyrLinus

flanders77
Elephant

#16 Postby flanders77 » Tue Feb 28, 2006 2:47 am

Welcome! I am sure you will enjoy this forum!
Bigbwii wrote:The force is strong on the fruity side.....

http://www.david-schulz.com
Life Science
Got Milk?

yogita chiquita
Rabbit

(((Thanks!)))

#17 Postby yogita chiquita » Wed Mar 01, 2006 12:13 pm

Thanks for the warm welcome, I feel all cozy inside! :D

CrispyQ wrote:Welcome Yogita Chiquita! Great screen name. :lol:

And who is the beautiful dog in your avatar?

Yeah, thought a fun name was in order, I am the Mexican Yoga Guru afterall... :wink: That's Indy, our sweet ol'husky, one of the members of our "pack." You've got a lovely tuxedo cat there yourself!

finbarrio wrote:it's good to read and share the experiences of being a vegan athlete. Booyah!

Right on, Sugar! There is a snowboarding forum that I go to, which is very informative about snowboarding, but I get the impression that there's lots of young'un's on that site - not that you can't be young and informative, but I think that sometimes they can't help themselves from being, well, immature. Not so sure I have lots in common with most of them. So, no, I'm not a bodybuilder, but this is a community with similar mission to my own - living a healthy, cruelty free life - I'm thinking I'll learn lots from being here![/quote]

CrispyQ
Gorilla

Re: (((Thanks!)))

#18 Postby CrispyQ » Wed Mar 01, 2006 3:27 pm

yogita chiquita wrote:Thanks for the warm welcome, I feel all cozy inside! :D

CrispyQ wrote:Welcome Yogita Chiquita! Great screen name. :lol:

And who is the beautiful dog in your avatar?

Yeah, thought a fun name was in order, I am the Mexican Yoga Guru afterall... :wink: That's Indy, our sweet ol'husky, one of the members of our "pack." You've got a lovely tuxedo cat there yourself!

Funny that I have never heard the term tuxedo cat & then on this site I've heard it twice!

BTW, there is a photo forum where we would love to see pics of the rest of your pack! :D
Slavery is the fiction that people are objects; corporate personhood is the fiction that corporations are people. www.http://reclaimdemocracy.org/personhood/

yogita chiquita
Rabbit

Re: (((Thanks!)))

#19 Postby yogita chiquita » Wed Mar 01, 2006 3:54 pm

CrispyQ wrote:BTW, there is a photo forum where we would love to see pics of the rest of your pack! :D

I'll check it out, thanks!

Return to “Introductions”