Vegan Bodybuilding & Fitness

Healthy Food Defines You
It is currently Sun Dec 21, 2014 7:04 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 4:05 pm 
Finch

oops

Last edited by catmogg on Thu Mar 16, 2006 3:33 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 4:26 pm 
Rabbit

robert wrote:
Wow, that is soooo cool the two of you know each other from competing! This is great!

I'm happy you both found your way here and are able to get in touch again too.

Awesome to have you both here and have a great time. I'm less than 6 weeks away from my next contest....time to get down to business.

Hey what show are you doing ? I am Judging an INBF show in 6 weeks !

Well Adrienne if you need any help let me know. You may well find you do well and can stay leaner year round on the veggie diet. Meat and Dairy seems to add weight faster than fruit and veggies. Protein is a challenge (esp. since I do not do Soy..) but we all got ideas for you on that !

Hey I work on Jefferson Rd in Henrietta, travel there one two days a week and spend rest of week where I currently live. We are building a new home on Keuka Lake, so once I move this Fall I will be near Rochester. What area are you ? DO you work in Rochester too ?

Leslie

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 4:37 pm 
Rabbit

RawFigure wrote:
Well Adrienne if you need any help let me know. You may well find you do well and can stay leaner year round on the veggie diet. Meat and Dairy seems to add weight faster than fruit and veggies. Protein is a challenge (esp. since I do not do Soy..) but we all got ideas for you on that !

Well, I haven't been eating meat or dairy for... oh about 2-3 months and my weight has not budged. My body insists on maintaining a certain level of body fat. It LOOKS different since taking them out.. but still the same composition! :lol: I can't even tell you how many times I have changed my diet... I think it's genetic.

Quote:
Hey I work on Jefferson Rd in Henrietta, travel there one two days a week and spend rest of week where I currently live. We are building a new home on Keuka Lake, so once I move this Fall I will be near Rochester. What area are you ? DO you work in Rochester too ?

Uh. WOW. I work on East Henrietta Road, across from MCC! :lol: I live in Palmyra, which is almost halfway between Rochester and Syracuse.

~ Adrienne

http://www.yoadrienne.com

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 4:55 pm 
Rabbit

Wow A ...I am still here with broser open but must go..work to do.

Give it time, 6 months and you may see even a bigger change. Even if those evil scales say the same !

I did three shows last year...beat me up so I took a year off and now my husband has asked (not polite about it ) to quit. He has hated it for 6 years. Though he did jump on stage at NSSN and give me roses and a kiss when I won. I think it is the time and mental stress he hates. Cannot blame him there right ?

On Judging, I simply let the Promotors of shows I have done that I was available to Judge. The word gets around fast and I getoffers to do shows from that. I am Judging Marians Show in May.

Good luck on the babie idea... :P

So we work with in miles of one another. My favorite place to go on Monday shopping is Lori's. We are first name basis there!!!

Maybe one day we can find a Veggie Restaurant and meet for a visit.

L.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 8:13 pm 
Elephant

Welcome and good luck on the transition to Veganism.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2006 10:15 am 
Rabbit

Thanks!!

RawFigure wrote:
Maybe one day we can find a Veggie Restaurant and meet for a visit.

We should definitely do that! I love Lori's too. In fact, I am going there today. :D

~ Adrienne

http://www.yoadrienne.com

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 11:16 pm 
Rabbit

Great, we will keep track of one another....and meet up in the near future. I am not sure what is available in Henrietta Area as I usually grab an Organic Salad and some seeds / or nuts at Lori's...the bulk section & organic section is awesome ..& the raw grains that I can sprout is great.

I will keep track of you in your journal.