Help

Introduce yourself. Tell us about your training history, how long you've been vegan, share some of your goals and some of your interests.

Moderators: Mini Forklift Ⓥ, C.O., Richard, robert, SyrLinus

catmogg
Finch

Help

#1 Postby catmogg » Wed Mar 15, 2006 4:08 pm

oops, i tried to start my own thread but i think i posted in someone elses...sorry.
fall down 7 times, stand up 8. ;-)

catmogg
Finch

#2 Postby catmogg » Wed Mar 15, 2006 4:08 pm

Hello!! I met Robert on another forum and he suggested i come here and ask you lot to help sort me out!!

I dont really have a fitness plan or anything... I got a bit put off taking exercise by when i was young. I tend to associate it with pain, humiliation and failure!! I do walk my dog for at leat an hour a day and i have a relatively active life... Oh okay, im useless.

The thing is, ive realised that to stay healthy i really do need to take some exercise and um, well... i'd also like to improve my body shape too. I'm 5.6 and im 7 stone 11 so i dont really need to loose weight i dont think. I'd just like to tone up what i've got, without putting on any bulk. I'd particularly like toned arms and legs. Lol.

So, um , help??

kollision
Elephant

#3 Postby kollision » Wed Mar 15, 2006 8:14 pm

Actually this would be better in the "Beginners Question" section since this is for introductions. Welcome.

robert
Site Admin

#4 Postby robert » Wed Mar 15, 2006 8:39 pm

Welcome to our forum!

Great to have you here! There are lots of sections for specific topics so you might find a lot of your questions answered already, so read through and see what you can find.

We're here to help, motivate, inspire, and have fun.

I hope to continue to see you around the forum.

Have a great day and I hope you're able to find a good exercise program that suits your interests and schedule. Cool that you are walking the dog for an hour, that is a good place to start.

All the best!

-Robert

Check out my Vegan Bodybuilding & Fitness Book on Amazon http://www.amazon.com/Vegan-Bodybuildin ... 497&sr=1-1

catmogg
Finch

#5 Postby catmogg » Thu Mar 16, 2006 3:31 am

kollision wrote:Actually this would be better in the "Beginners Question" section since this is for introductions. Welcome.

Ooopsy. I dont mind if its moved. :oops:

Crash
Elephant

#6 Postby Crash » Thu Mar 16, 2006 10:09 am

Welcome ! :D
Out of my mind...Back in five minutes.

No human can call themselves liberal or radical or even a conservative advocate of fair play, if they contribute in any way to the pain and suffering of other beings.

http://www.myspace.com/cjdcrash

compassionategirl
Stegosaurus

#7 Postby compassionategirl » Sun Mar 19, 2006 3:20 pm

hi Catmogg. :D
People reviled today for their activism will be tomorrow's angels, and people respected today for their power will be tomorrow's demons. History will absolve us and condemn them. ~ Paul Watson

Return to “Introductions”