Newbie Here. :)

Metalbabe

Hi guys! I'm a newer vegan (been a vegan for a little less than a year now and a vegetarian about 2 years before that). Anyway, I just started lifting about two months ago and I love it! I came on here earlier tonight to find out what vegan protein shakes are the best and bought 2 lbs of hemp protein and 2 lbs of pea protein. Anyway, I hope to learn some more things on here. This is a very interesting forum.

Hey Metalbabe!

Great to see you on here. How are you? Welcome to our group!

Glad you came for info and got info and nice to hear you are into lifting too. I'm sure you'll get to know some really great people here. I have.

All the best and we look forward to hearing more from you.

Robert

Welcome to the site, it's infolicious. What bands are you into?

Aww, thanks for the warm welcomes, guys. I'm lovin this place already!

I actually have an eclectic taste in music. Since I'm lazy, I'm just going to copy and paste the list I have on my myspace account. I listen to everything, literally.

Musicials/ Broadway/ Oldies/ 50's Rockabilly/ Doo Wop/ Blues/ Classic Rock/ Indie Rock/ Hard Rock/ Metal/ Old R&B/ Jazz/ Electronica/ Industrial/ Trance/ Speed Techno/ International/ Beethoven/ Mozart/ Michael Jackson/ Black Sabbath/ Air/ Bjork/ Led Zeppelin/ Beatles/ Shangri-Las/ Heart/ Elvis Presley/ Buddy Holly/ Dion & The Belmonts/ Velvet Underground/ Luna/ Christian Death/ Galaxie 500/ Weeds of Eden/ Exit Ophelia/ Samantha Newark/ Billie Holiday/ Ultrababyfat/ Marilyn Manson/ Jimi Hendrix/ Jerry Lee Lewis/ Lisa Marie Presley/ John Lennon/ Doors/ Ladytron/ XEO3/ T. Rex/ Robert Johnson/ Fantomas/ Kaki King/ Metallica/ Jefferson Airplane/ Alanis/ Cranberries/ Frank Sinatra/ Dean Martin/ Louis Armstrong/ Nancy Sinatra/ Britta Phillips & Dean Wareham/ Motley Crue/ Prince & The Revolution/ Paul McCartney/ Wings/ James Brown/ Godsmack/ 2pac/ KoRn/ NIN/ Simon & Garfunkel/ Belltower/ TLC/ Queen/ Rolling Stones/ Nirvana/ George Harrison/ Jacksons/ Tom Petty/ Selena/ Alabina/ The Gipsy Kings/ etc.

Are you going to join us for our Vegan Vacation in L.A. this summer?

Check out the sticky in the General Discussion for more info. It would be cool to see you there.

We have 5-10 forum members from L.A. although a few of them haven't posted on here in months. Maybe they'll come back soon.

If you know other vegans in L.A. or Orange County or nearby, please let them know about our event.....even better, have them join us here.

-Rob