Mike Mahler: Vegan Strength Coach

Mike Mahler

Hey Mike,

Great to see you on here!

For those who don't know, Mike has been featured on the main site (www.veganbodybuilding.com) for a while now, maybe 1-2 years.

Mike is a guy I've looked up to for a long time. I've watched his DVD, he's a big strong vegan guy!

.....Mike....I totally forgot you are in L.A. I fly to L.A. tomorrow! I'll be there until Sunday at the Natural/Organic Product Expo in Anaheim.

I'll also be out in L.A. in August for our Vegan Vacation. If you are around, that would be quite the treat for our members to meet you there!

Welcome to the forum Mike!

-Robert

Yeah, Mike is pretty awesome. He is in about 100 magazines and is all over the internet. I'm only in about 12 magazines but I'm trying to catch up to Mike. He's another guy who has been an inspiration to me, just like VeganEssentials and others have been for many years.

Mike, I was in L.A. last week. I'll try to meet up with you next time I'm in town.

We have a pretty diverse group here, a handful of celebrity athletes and vegans from all over the world, from all sports and backgrounds and of all ages.

I've met some neat people here.

Yeah, I read some of your stuff and it inspired me too. Everyone and his uncle assumes that you can't be vegan and lift. Too weak, not enough protein, and all that blah, blah, blah.

I am new here and I am looking forward to good advice and encouragement. Toodles