jonathan in uk here!

jonathan

hi everyone!

my name is jonathan and i am about to move to edinburgh from manchester. i am 21 next month, 6foot 7inches and 225lb. i powerlift at the moment (which i enjoy tremendously) but i do want to maintain my definition.

i am a member of the veganfitness.net board and have got to meet topher (who i have been feeding for the last week!) and michael hobson from this board.

i have been vegan for 22months and am loving it. i have put on 55lb since i went vegan and have been weight training for about that time. i did bodybuilding style exercises until the new year but i have since gone to powerlifting.

my single rep max lifts are bench 264lb, squat 330lb, and deadlift 451lb.

look forward to posting some more but i gotta go now!

jonathan

Hey jonathan welcome, I'm over on veganfitness to as Ash. Firstly, as a community, speaking for all of us, we thank you for feeding topher. hehe.

I've been to Edinburgh once briefly, my mom has distant family from Arbroath and we visited them in Dundee and the went to Edinburgh. Gloomy and cold in the middle of July. I visited the Edinburgh haunted house tourist attraction. I'm not one for being scared, but it was actually really cool. Great actors. And nobody jumped out and screamed or grabbed me so that was good. And I saw the edinburgh castle and the grave of the little black terrier that sat in the cemetary on his masters grave. I would love to go back someday. Take care! -ash