Introduction

Introduce yourself. Tell us about your training history, how long you've been vegan, share some of your goals and some of your interests.

Moderators: Mini Forklift Ⓥ, C.O., Richard, robert, SyrLinus

Tribe
Rabbit

Introduction

#1 Postby Tribe » Mon Jul 04, 2011 2:04 pm

My name is Travis Tribe. I have been Vegan for 3 years. I was vegetarian before due to My job ( Wildland Firefighter ). I returned to university 3 years ago & during the semesters was being a " junk food vegan ". I gained weight & lost muscle.

I am not seeking to build mass. I seek to be cut & have endurance strength.

For the past 6 weeks I have been doing 3 days weight training - 3 days cardio ( HIIT ) training. I have since sorted My nutrition( work in progress ). I have lost considerable weight & an beginning to see muscle definition.
Resist Much - Obey Little

iris777888
Rabbit

Re: Introduction

#2 Postby iris777888 » Wed Jul 13, 2011 11:00 pm

Welcome! Well done on everything you've already accomplished with your weight and training. Sounds like we're in a similar situation diet wise, as I'm also junk eating vegan trying to turn things around. Good luck!

Don't forget to be awesome.

robert
Site Admin

Re: Introduction

#3 Postby robert » Fri Jul 15, 2011 2:04 pm

Welcome!

Great to have you here.

Hope you're enjoying the forum!

RC

Check out my Vegan Bodybuilding & Fitness Book on Amazon http://www.amazon.com/Vegan-Bodybuildin ... 497&sr=1-1

Lean and Green
Elephant

Introduction

#4 Postby Lean and Green » Sun Jul 17, 2011 3:34 pm

Nice work mate! Surprisingly easy to eat a vegan junk food diet eh? Glad your training hard and focusing on nutrition. You've come to the right place. You should post a journal to motivate others and share our progress.

W.e.l.c.o.m.e! :-)
Where do you get your protein?
http://www.VeganProteins.com

Joelk wrote:But as long as people stay away from our cooler bags with our meals and not ask silly questions, we're all pretty tame

Return to “Introductions”