Greetings from Spain!

Introduce yourself. Tell us about your training history, how long you've been vegan, share some of your goals and some of your interests.

Moderators: Mini Forklift Ⓥ, C.O., Richard, robert, SyrLinus

Green.World
Finch

Greetings from Spain!

#1 Postby Green.World » Fri Aug 12, 2011 4:09 am

hello, introduce myself, soi Spanish, so sorry if my translation into English is not very good.
after a while and derek robert leyebdo on and decided to register because you get to contact would be very great and very helpful, I am a vegetarian since age 16 or so, I have 23 not been a strict vegetarian and all this time because of the doubts that assailed me at first at some stage decided to eat some meat ((little)), had no knowledge I have today, use some whey protein and an occasional egg because I did not find where to buy hemp protein, used to weigh 54-56kg, 3 months ago I got serious about training and diet issue and 59-60kg weight now I measure 165cm and I want to keep going up till 70kg or so, I would love to contact you because I'm still with many questions and you can help me to finally be 100% vegan, one of my concerns is the consumption of spirulina, I want to take, but no maximum or minimum amounts that should take etc. ..
advanced gracis good to all who read me! greeting people!

C.O.
VBB Moderator

Re: Greetings from Spain!

#2 Postby C.O. » Mon Feb 27, 2012 12:11 pm

Hi. Welcome to the group. What are your concerns or questions about Spirulina? How has your experience been so far on this forum? Have you tried starting a fitness journal? If not check out that section of the forum its my favorite.

-Dylan

robert
Site Admin

Re: Greetings from Spain!

#3 Postby robert » Mon Mar 12, 2012 1:01 pm

Welcome to the community!

Great to have you here.

Hope you're enjoying the forum so far. All the best and welcome aboard!

-Robert

Check out my Vegan Bodybuilding & Fitness Book on Amazon http://www.amazon.com/Vegan-Bodybuildin ... 497&sr=1-1

Return to “Introductions”