REINTRO-Profile, Poll, Interesting Info, Activism & Link

CaseyC

Activism: How Do You Save Animals?  

3 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Hey all,

I hope that all of you compassionate and healthy people are doing great!

About me, I have been lifting weights for years and am toned only 4.6% body fat. Decided to go vegetarian 6 years ago after my fathers near death heart attack and open heart surgery due to cholesteral - animals defense. He even appeared to be in great shape and got alot of exercise as a mailman. Then I found out that heart disease was the leading killer, in one of the most out of shape countries in the world and consumers of the most animal products the USA! We have a negative influence on animals around world with franchising fast-foods. Anyways, so at first I just cut back and then after researching, thinking and only considering my own well being I decided to do what was best for animals as well and stop using animal products. Eventually I became Vegan for the same reasons. The more I learned about factory farming the more I do it for moral reasons...it is the easiest thing to do with the most rewards. Just don't eat animals and save yourself, others from starvation, animals and the planet!

Anyways, I have been out of the loop here lately with work and activism. The booklets www.veganoutreach.org (WHY VEGAN & Even If You Like Meat) are great to distribute by the thousands at events such as after concerts and such. For health visit www.pcrm.org as well. Anyways here is a synopsis about me...first thanks to VBB for their hard work and for hosting a great site!

POLL SUGGESTION:

Level of Activism

A) Distribute information regularly

1) What type of literature

2) How much

3) When or where (events, concerts, colleges, malls, church, gyms)

B) Occassionally do group demonstrations

C) Never or not interested, veg for personal health

D) Don't know what to do or know how effective it is but am interested?

BRIEF BACKGROUND:

Anyways, I am from NY now living in Houston, TX to set them on a progressive path. Previous experience 4 year degree in Aviation, 1 with the domestic Peace Corps NCCC,

INTERESTS:

Traveling, career in Aviation Admin (private pilot), Motorcycles (see some sick pics of the Vegan bike in the Photo section - Casey Constable), weight lifting for stress health and fun, fetish parties and raves, scubadiving, music and learning or trying new things...OF course most of all saving 1,000's of animals via leafleting!

MUSIC:

Rolling Stones, Shirellas, Shangri las, Duran Duran, The Fixx, Tom Petty, Peter Gabriel, Can-I-bus, Soundgarden, Rob Zombie, Killswitch Engage...

TV:

Football, Seinfeld & Simpsons (Lisa smart veg)

CELEBS TO SUPPORT:

www.famiousveggie.com www.peta.org/living/overheard-archive.aspx www.soystache.com & www.peta.org/feat/sexyveg05/

MY FAV AR WEBSITES: (aside from VBB)

www.veganoutreach.org

www.veganmusclepower.com

www.pcrm.org

www.famiousveggie.com

www.meetyourmeat.com and www.goveg.com

www.christianveg.com

I am not religious, but distributed 1,000's of the well written - Honoring Gods Creation booklets during Good Friday and Easter receptions. Religious support would propel the AR movement, but they should support veg lifestyles due to cruelty, solution to world hunger and environmental conservation. They are great booklets to learn from and to distribute so check them out!

*Email me for more great effective ideas and information to distribute at your local gyms, churches, doctors offices, for pet places owners and events and concerts... Remember just one person converted saves 95 animals per year and upto 8,000 in a lifetime and when they convert others its endless - so get active hand out tons of information and have a good body to prove it is good for us and animals, So order literature & GET ACTIVE NOW Because animals are being tortured to death right NOW!

[email protected] or local group [email protected]

Edited by CaseyC

Hey Casey,

Nice new, long re-intro. Great to have you back!

For those who don't know, Casey is the most recent feature in our photo gallery on the main site:

http://www.veganbodybuilding.com/article/759

Casey is a great guy to team up with, so if you are in Texas, and I know a bunch of you are, please give him a shout out and try to work together on some projects.

We're doing that out in the NW too, and it's great to team up!

Robert

(Correction to links)

Hey all,

I hope that all of you compassionate and healthy people are doing great!

About me, I have been lifting weights for years and am toned only 4.6% body fat. Decided to go vegetarian 6 years ago after my fathers near death heart attack and open heart surgery due to cholesteral - animals defense. He even appeared to be in great shape and got alot of exercise as a mailman. Then I found out that heart disease was the leading killer, in one of the most out of shape countries in the world and consumers of the most animal products the USA! We have a negative influence on animals around world with franchising fast-foods. Anyways, so at first I just cut back and then after researching, thinking and only considering my own well being I decided to do what was best for animals as well and stop using animal products. Eventually I became Vegan for the same reasons. The more I learned about factory farming the more I do it for moral reasons...it is the easiest thing to do with the most rewards. Just don't eat animals and save yourself, others from starvation, animals and the planet!

Anyways, I have been out of the loop here lately with work and activism. The booklets www.veganoutreach.org (WHY VEGAN & Even If You Like Meat) are great to distribute by the thousands at events such as after concerts and such. For health visit www.pcrm.org as well. Anyways here is a synopsis about me...first thanks to VBB for their hard work and for hosting a great site!

POLL SUGGESTION:

Level of Activism

A) Distribute information regularly

1) What type of literature

2) How much

3) When or where (events, concerts, colleges, malls, church, gyms)

B) Occassionally do group demonstrations

C) Never or not interested, veg for personal health

D) Don't know what to do or know how effective it is but am interested?

BRIEF BACKGROUND:

Anyways, I am from NY now living in Houston, TX to set them on a progressive path. Previous experience 4 year degree in Aviation, 1 with the domestic Peace Corps NCCC,

INTERESTS:

Traveling, career in Aviation Admin (private pilot), Motorcycles (see some sick pics of the Vegan bike in the Photo section - Casey Constable), weight lifting for stress health and fun, fetish parties and raves, scubadiving, music and learning or trying new things...OF course most of all saving 1,000's of animals via leafleting!

MUSIC:

Rolling Stones, Shirellas, Shangri las, Duran Duran, The Fixx, Tom Petty, Peter Gabriel, Can-I-bus, Soundgarden, Rob Zombie, Killswitch Engage...

TV:

Football, Seinfeld & Simpsons (Lisa smart veg)

CELEBS TO SUPPORT:

www.famousveggie.com www.peta.org/living/overheard-archive.aspx www.soystache.com & www.peta.org/feat/sexyveg05/

MY FAV AR WEBSITES: (aside from VBB)

www.veganoutreach.org

www.veganmusclepower.com

www.pcrm.org

www.famiousveggie.com

www.meetyourmeat.com and www.goveg.com

www.christianveg.com

I am not religious, but distributed 1,000's of the well written - Honoring Gods Creation booklets during Good Friday and Easter receptions. Religious support would propel the AR movement, but they should support veg lifestyles due to cruelty, solution to world hunger and environmental conservation. They are great booklets to learn from and to distribute so check them out!

*Email me for more great effective ideas and information to distribute at your local gyms, churches, doctors offices, for pet places owners and events and concerts... Remember just one person converted saves 95 animals per year and upto 8,000 in a lifetime and when they convert others its endless - so get active hand out tons of information and have a good body to prove it is good for us and animals, So order literature & GET ACTIVE NOW Because animals are being tortured to death right NOW!

[email protected] or local group [email protected]

Eventually I became Vegan for the same reasons. The more I learned about factory farming the more I do it for moral reasons...it is the easiest thing to do with the most rewards. Just don't eat animals and save yourself, others from starvation, animals and the planet!

I already know that I really like you as a person.