Hello from London

Introduce yourself. Tell us about your training history, how long you've been vegan, share some of your goals and some of your interests.

Moderators: Mini Forklift Ⓥ, C.O., Richard, robert, SyrLinus

Ad Hemp
Finch

Hello from London

#1 Postby Ad Hemp » Sat Nov 19, 2011 8:28 am

Hi Everyone,

I have been vegetarian for 2 years, vegan since feb & I tried a month raw in August that I loved.
After years of average results as a carnivore I have seen the greatest results since going vegan & raw with lower body fat, increased energy & improved training sessions.

I am about to get stuck into some serious training again after stabilising at my current point & I am keen for any advice to help me along the way. I want to pack on some muscle mass to show it is achievable as a vegan & lean up a bit more to chase that elusive 6 pack.

I own a supplement store that is itself turning vegetarian in the new year & I am very interested in hemp nutrition which I find works better than most fancy pills & powders I have seen over the years.

I look forward learning from you.

Best Regards,
Ad

robert
Site Admin

Re: Hello from London

#2 Postby robert » Sat Nov 19, 2011 1:27 pm

Welcome to the group, Ad.

Hope you enjoy the forum. All the best with your progress and your ultimate goals.

Robert

Check out my Vegan Bodybuilding & Fitness Book on Amazon http://www.amazon.com/Vegan-Bodybuildin ... 497&sr=1-1

Return to “Introductions”