Vegan Bodybuilding & Fitness

Healthy Food Defines You
It is currently Sun Sep 21, 2014 5:14 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Total Noob joining from Savannah, Georgia
PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2011 10:56 pm 
Rabbit

Hello to everyone... I want to start by saying how excited to have a community of people to come to in a time of such great transition for me! I have only been a vegan for a month (tomorrow actually is a month), so everything is really new and exciting to me. I have been buying vegan cookbooks and reading pretty much everything I can get my hands on to not only educate myself on veganism, but nutrition and bodybuilding. Knowledge is power right?

I have been working out pretty regularly for awhile now and dropped 50lbs! It really has changed my life and for the past 3 or 4 months I have been giving my life to becoming the best me. I started working with a personal trainer and he had be on a really high animal protein diet. I felt great but when I went to get some blood work done I found out my cholesterol was through the roof!! I decided that day to go vegan and never look back. High cholesterol does run in my family but I will do everything in my power to fight my genetics.

I am joining this forum because I need help! Pushing your body to extremes like body building is not easy.... otherwise everyone would do it... and I need help and advice. Even with all my book knowledge I would love to share experiences with everyone!

* vvx

Post subject: Re: Total Noob joining from Savannah, Georgia
PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2011 3:35 am 
Site Admin

Welcome to the Team!

Congratulations on your weight-loss success!

Awesome!

Looking forward to hearing more from you on our forum. All the best and Happy Holidays!

-Robert

Check out my Vegan Bodybuilding & Fitness Book on Amazon http://www.amazon.com/Vegan-Bodybuildin ... 497&sr=1-1