HI!!

tammytouchette

I have been vegetarian for over a year; going vegan for the New year!! Can't wait!!

Need inspiration to get into the gym, hoping this will help!!

Just bought Robert's book for my BF who has recently gone vegetarian and is starting to have a hard time with the "Proper" way to eat and weight train without eating or consuming too much/little protein.

Met Robert at an event I went to at Farm Sancuary and was inspired, however my inspiration in the gym doesn't get me very far. Hope everyone here can help with that:-)

I have been vegetarian for over a year; going vegan for the New year!! Can't wait!!

This is exactly what I did! about 10 years ago! I first cut out all red meat, then chicken, and found out that I was then a vegetarian. I then got a dare from a good friend to go vegan for the New Year (and I thought "what is a year without animal products - I could do that") and stumbled a couple of times during the year (with the addictive cheese). I felt so good that it has continued on till today!

And then when you start to incorporate exercise into your lifestyle, wow! now you really feel good!

So, welcome to the forum!