A lurker signing up!

Introduce yourself. Tell us about your training history, how long you've been vegan, share some of your goals and some of your interests.

Moderators: Mini Forklift Ⓥ, C.O., Richard, robert, SyrLinus

MissOhio
Finch

A lurker signing up!

#1 Postby MissOhio » Tue Dec 20, 2011 7:25 pm

I have been reading these boards for months - and finally decided to join today. Dang - that Robert is a smart guy with this 12 days of vegan bb- making a lurker finally get off her butt and sign up!!

I have been vegetarian 19 years - almost 7 years vegan. I have done all kinds of workouts for years but finally got serious about weight lifting a year ago and I am hooked. Working hard to finally get that rocking body I have always dreamed about.. :)

I look forward to learning and participating on these boards - I don't know anyone IRL who lifts besides my husband. I especially look forward to getting more female perspective.

robert
Site Admin

Re: A lurker signing up!

#2 Postby robert » Sat Dec 24, 2011 7:05 pm

Thank you for joining us!

And for calling me a "smart guy" hehe!

I really appreciate you being here and I really hope you find my 12 Days of Vegan Bodybuilding & Fitness valuable and enjoyable.

Thanks for your support.

Enjoy our online community!

-Robert

Check out my Vegan Bodybuilding & Fitness Book on Amazon http://www.amazon.com/Vegan-Bodybuildin ... 497&sr=1-1

kareno
Gorilla

#3 Postby kareno » Tue Jan 03, 2012 2:37 am

Hi Miss Ohio! Welcome to the forum. Like you, I was also a "lurker" for a while. Hahaha! Finally signed up recently myself.

Best wishes to you on YOUR journey!

-Karen

Iron Clad Ben
Manatee

#4 Postby Iron Clad Ben » Tue Jan 03, 2012 5:54 pm

Welcome fellow Austin person! VRA is thinking about doing a potluck to welcome Robert when he comes to town.

Return to “Introductions”