Hi I'm Jeanine

Biocentric Babe

Meal 1 protein pancake made with egg white:(. ( now eat oatmeal with a scoop of pea powder)

Meal 2 egg whites with veggies ( I now eat homemade vegan cookies made with oatmeal, pea protein powder, almond milk, cashew butter, flax seed, sm amount of vegan chocolate chips and wheat flour

Meal 3 Tuna or sardines (now I eat spinach channa with an apple

Meal 4 apple with Almond butter

meal 5 Halibut or chicken with veggies (now Cream (almond milk)broccoli vegan soup.

Meal 6 egg whites and veggies (now kale chips or edamame) or hummus and veggies

I don't know what the protein carb fat ratio should be?

Meal 1 protein pancake made with egg white:(. ( now eat oatmeal with a scoop of pea powder)

Meal 2 egg whites with veggies ( I now eat homemade vegan cookies made with oatmeal, pea protein powder, almond milk, cashew butter, flax seed, sm amount of vegan chocolate chips and wheat flour

Meal 3 Tuna or sardines (now I eat spinach channa with an apple

Meal 4 apple with Almond butter

meal 5 Halibut or chicken with veggies (now Cream (almond milk)broccoli vegan soup.

Meal 6 egg whites and veggies (now kale chips or edamame) or hummus and veggies

I don't know what the protein carb fat ratio should be?

Welcome, Jeanine!

Here are my ratios, depending on my goals at the time and how my body is responding to training/recovery:

About 50-55% carbs, 25-30% protein, 20-30% fat

Thanks everyone. I know my macros for the non vegan diet, I followed my friends plan, who won Fitness Universe, but as far as the diet for vegan, I had no idea what it should be. I try not to eat gluten either, but sometimes, I get too hungry.

I really appreciate everyones' help. Truly...thank you

why does it need to be any different?

What was it, did it work well previously?

Do you guys carb cycle on a plant based diet? I would feel the vegan diet, the macros would change? I followed my friend's diet, and I think the macros were 60protein/20 carbs/20fats? I just followed her diet plan. The diet was written out like meals. It did work, but i think i would have to have less protein and more carbs. Especially cutting out animal protein and replacing it with beans and lentils. Am i totally off or wrong?