New to Community

Spirit Wolf

Hello everyone my name is Spirit Wolf. I am new to this community and I'm fairly new to the vegetarian/vegan lifestyle. I am a vegetarian,not quite a vegan YET. I am actually borderline only thing I would say is preventing me from Vegan-ism is most vegetarian's kryptonite: CHEESE. Besides that I am looking forward to my experience here and willing to learn and help others as well along the way as well as having good time.

Thank You.

-Spirit Wolf.

I felt the same way when I started my transition 7 years ago! Cheese is literally addictive so it can take time to break away from it. I slowly cut down weekly to when I was only buying it once a month. Then I just removed it completely. Do whats best for you and realize that it's an addiction and it is not edible!

• 2 weeks later...

Hi! Just wanted to welcome you to the community. You'll find lots of supportive people here that you can reach out to. Know that just about everyone has been in the same situation as you in terms of cheese! Once you stop eating it, the cravings WILL go away eventually, as with any addiction!

Anyhow, best of luck to you on your journey!

-Karen