Hello from Las Vegas

Introduce yourself. Tell us about your training history, how long you've been vegan, share some of your goals and some of your interests.

Moderators: Mini Forklift Ⓥ, C.O., Richard, robert, SyrLinus

Hello from Las Vegas

#1 Postby hellbentforpleather » Thu Dec 22, 2011 12:24 am

Hi all of you lovely vegan bodybuilding folks! My name is Maria, I live in Vegas and I've been vegan for a year and 4 months and vegetarian for about 2 years before that. I've been lifting since 1997, although my progress has been erratic to say the least. I had some pretty unpleasant injuries and setbacks along the way, but I am forging ahead now and working on being more consistent with training. I've lost 67 pounds since becoming vegan, and I still have more to go. Progress, not perfection! I'm having a great time in the gym right now, I love being vegan and I really look forward to my "quiet time" with the weights and some heavy metal on my mp3 player!
"Maybe we have to break everything to make something better out of ourselves."---Chuck Palahniuk

Site Admin

Re: Hello from Las Vegas

#2 Postby robert » Thu Dec 22, 2011 4:57 pm

Welcome Maria!

Great to have you here. Congratulations on your weight loss success! Excellent stuff!

All the very best and welcome to our community!

Check out my Vegan Bodybuilding & Fitness Book on Amazon http://www.amazon.com/Vegan-Bodybuildin ... 497&sr=1-1

Return to “Introductions”