Hello, great information here!

Introduce yourself. Tell us about your training history, how long you've been vegan, share some of your goals and some of your interests.

Moderators: Mini Forklift Ⓥ, C.O., Richard, robert, SyrLinus

tclayton
Finch

Hello, great information here!

#1 Postby tclayton » Wed Dec 28, 2011 12:20 pm

I've not even scraped the surface of the knowledge on this forum yet but from what I've seen I'm very excited to soak up everything I can! :)

Just a little about myself.. I'm a vegetarian (2 years this month).. I know.. just haven't given up cheese yet (sad).

I ran my first marathon in October of this year and go to the gym every other day where I mainly work chest, triceps, biceps, quads, calves, and whatever else I feel like doing. I've been using NitroFusion for a few months but going to try the PlantFusion next. I typically make a shake with a banana, unsweetened original almond milk, spirulina, peanut butter, and the protein powder.

Aside from working out I like to read and watch movies, and of course RUN. :)

Anyways, glad to have registered and hope to become part of the community. Cheers

Tom

robert
Site Admin

Re: Hello, great information here!

#2 Postby robert » Wed Dec 28, 2011 3:07 pm

Welcome Tom!

Great to have you here. Congratulations on running your first marathon! That is something I have never done. Perhaps some day. There are many other runners here and lots of athletes in general. Hope you enjoy the community!

All the best and welcome aboard!

-Robert

Check out my Vegan Bodybuilding & Fitness Book on Amazon http://www.amazon.com/Vegan-Bodybuildin ... 497&sr=1-1

kareno
Gorilla

Re: Hello, great information here!

#3 Postby kareno » Wed Dec 28, 2011 4:27 pm

Hi Tom! I'm new to the forum as well, and also looking forward to learning a lot of new information from the community! Your shake sounds yummy! :)

-Karen

Return to “Introductions”