Thanks for keeping this site alive. I've only been eyeing it for like ever... 5yrs? Maybe? Anyways.
- I've been Vegan for over 13 years now, was a vegetarian for about 5 years before that.
- Watching Faces of Death (the one all about animals) & Night of the Living Dead in one night got me to swear off meat & start caring about animal rights when I was 12ish.
- I pay rent in the form of food & cuddles to two black cats we rescued from the humane society, whom are kind enough to let my husband and I use their bed, computer chairs, couches, dinning room chairs, floor... etc...
- I hate jogging but do it because my cardio is out & it's free.
- That one time I had a gym membership for 3 months was a lot of fun. I discovered my abs before they quickly vanished again.
- My knee is falling apart on me, making it painful to do absolutely nothing with it, not to mention walk or jog.
- My wrist is growing a lumpy friend, impeding my ability to properly bend it during Yoga.
- I used to be a bus bitch until I moved for work to a location with shitty public transportation. The result of getting lifts to work, sitting on my butt at work & then at home on the computer for 5 years made me weak. My ass ran away in protest.
- I <3 Robert Cheeke and Brendan Brazier.
- I have no faith in my ability to work out, nor stick to it, but I'll give it a sincere shot anyways.
- Jogging for 5 minutes wears me out, so I walk the rest of the way around the block. 2 days ago I tried Vega's Pre-Workout Energizer and WOW! I ran the whole way and could have kept going if I didn't stop myself for fear of potential injury due stuff I hear about over-working one self.. or something. I bought 2 bottles of the Acai Berry flavor because the sample was lemon (or something) and I was not a fan - Acai can't be any worse, right?! 8D
- I jog with my sister-in-laws yappy terrier mutt because she's a rescue, still has anxiety issues, and could really burn off all that nervous energy. I dance in place like a dork a lot for her.
- The before and after shots of many members here really inspire me. I'm so proud of so many people I have never met. :D
- I don't read fiction because I feel like it's a waste of my time - even when I wish I could read it. Yes EAP, I do love your work, honest, I'll just get to it later..
- I play WoW, have for about 6 years now. My husband is Alliance... I am Forsaken. I RP, badly.
- I listen to Industrial, EBM, Aggro Tech, Dark Wave, Goth, uh.. and related stuffs.
- I live in the Tampa Bay Area of Florida, US of A.
- The female cat we live with has been named Ophelia, but we call her Opie (the male hath been dubbed Helios because he believes the world revolves around him - but we call him Baby because he's a mama's boy). She has no teeth. She refuses to tell me why, probably due to a hurt ego. She loves wheat grass (yea, that's all "cat grass" is btw) but can't chew it, so I now put a little dish of diluted chlorophyll by her water & she loves it from time to time. When I buy wheat grass juice, I will give her that instead, see if she likes it.
- I can't think of anything else, so I'm going to take some Vega & go for another jog! Wewt!
Vegan is NOT a diet // Support the Vegan Bodybuilding website