Vegan Bodybuilding & Fitness

Healthy Food Defines You
It is currently Wed Jul 23, 2014 8:38 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: greetings from Finland!
PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2011 5:01 am 
Rabbit

Hello everyone,

I just joined recently, so I figured might as well introduce myself. My name is Patrik and I'm from Finland. I've been training quite consistently for 6-7 years now, with weight lifting and competing in Muay Thai. I haven't had a proper mass building program until recently. I got inspired by Vegan Bodybuilding & Fitness-book and am currently working out five days per week and eating a whole bunch of vegan foods. I've been a vegetarian for more than 10 years. I don't buy any animal based foods and my nutritional program consists of 100% animal free foods, but I eat a bit of cheese every now and then...

As mentioned earlier, I've been working out for quite some time, but I realized that I've reached the point where I won't be making any progress without a proper bodybuilding program. My aim is not to become a proper bodybuilder tho, but just to gain a bit of muscle. My aim is to be quite thin but muscular. I started off really skinny weighing about 123 lbs years ago. Currently I'm around 163 lbs and working my way towards my goal of 176 lbs.

It's good to be here and I'm sure you guys will keep me inspired!

Post subject: Re: greetings from Finland!
PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 2:09 am 
Site Admin

Welcome Patrik,

Thanks for joining our group!

Hope you're enjoying the forum. All the best with your goals for muscle gain. We have a lot of great role models here who have done an awesome job with building muscle, mass, strength and size.

Happy New Year!

-Robert

Check out my Vegan Bodybuilding & Fitness Book on Amazon http://www.amazon.com/Vegan-Bodybuildin ... 497&sr=1-1

Post subject: Re: greetings from Finland!
PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 2:36 am 
Gorilla

Hey Patrik! Welcome to the VBB forum! I'm a new member as well, and have found this to be an awesome community with a huge bank of information and motivation!!

Best wishes to you on your journey!

-Karen