Jamessina, vegan crossfitter from LongIsland NY!

Introduce yourself. Tell us about your training history, how long you've been vegan, share some of your goals and some of your interests.

Moderators: Mini Forklift Ⓥ, C.O., Richard, robert, SyrLinus

Jamessina
Rabbit

Jamessina, vegan crossfitter from LongIsland NY!

#1 Postby Jamessina » Sat Dec 31, 2011 7:36 am

Psyched to be here! I am a 31 year old mom of two beautiful little people who are 'mostly vegan' (lIke Michelle, we let our children have pizza at birthdays and at daycare they have some cheese) but at home, our family of four is 100% vegan. We believe that if we instill in our children respect for all life, then we have done our part. They will make their own decisions based on our lifestyle and education.

I have been vegan for three years, and an 'aspiring vegan' since 2007. A passion for nutrition, veganism and being your best self, I have always loved the gym. After two very big babies were delivered, it took me a little bit to get back into 'working out' but met an incredible trainer and he kicked my butt into shape in 6 months. I followed him to his new crossfit box in Long Island (@crossfitrevenge) in June of 2011 and have never felt better.

I am proud to be a part of a community that is not only vegan, athletic and nutritionally minded, but a community that is impressed and inspired by females who choose muscle to be the new 'skinny'.

Looking forward to getting to know you all and congrats on progress, dedication and support!

Jamessina
www.parttimevegan.com
Attachments
photo.JPG
photo.JPG (105.09 KiB) Viewed 545 times
Jamessina
www.parttimevegan.com
twitter.com/parttimevegan
facebook.com/parttimevegan

Be. Your. Best. Self
#fuelgood

lola23
Rabbit

Re: Jamessina, vegan crossfitter from LongIsland NY!

#2 Postby lola23 » Mon Jan 02, 2012 9:16 pm

I love that you refer to your kids as "little people" :)

kareno
Gorilla

Re: Jamessina, vegan crossfitter from LongIsland NY!

#3 Postby kareno » Tue Jan 03, 2012 2:42 am

Hi! Welcome to the forum!

I love that you said this:
"We believe that if we instill in our children respect for all life, then we have done our part. They will make their own decisions based on our lifestyle and education."

Thanks for raising compassionate "little people"! :)

Keep up the awesome work!

-Karen

Return to “Introductions”