Happy new year, from Toronto!

Introduce yourself. Tell us about your training history, how long you've been vegan, share some of your goals and some of your interests.

Moderators: Mini Forklift Ⓥ, C.O., Richard, robert, SyrLinus

gabbygirl
Finch

Happy new year, from Toronto!

#1 Postby gabbygirl » Sun Jan 01, 2012 1:02 am

Hey everyone!

Its fantastic to join a group of people with the same beliefs towards health, and protecting our animal friends! Been Vegan for 6 years, originally for my love of animals. I am studying holistic nutrition in school, and discovering so many more health benefits to this lifestyle that make me even more proud of this way of life I have chosen!

I look forward to sharing my next 30 days of fitness and nutrition with everyone, and reading about all of your success! :)

Happy new year everyone!!!

robert
Site Admin

Re: Happy new year, from Toronto!

#2 Postby robert » Sun Jan 01, 2012 1:27 am

Welcome Gabby!

We're getting more and more members from Toronto! This is awesome. Toronto was probably my favorite city to visit on tour last year and I hit 50 locations or more.

Thanks for being here. Hope you enjoy the forum!

All the best and welcome aboard! Happy New Year!

-Robert

Check out my Vegan Bodybuilding & Fitness Book on Amazon http://www.amazon.com/Vegan-Bodybuildin ... 497&sr=1-1

gabbygirl
Finch

Re: Happy new year, from Toronto!

#3 Postby gabbygirl » Sun Jan 01, 2012 3:26 pm

Thank you Robert!! Your book was quite the inspiration, couldn't put it down! I show it to everyone who ever questions the vegan lifestyle with working out!! Im so glad you wrote it!

-Gabby

Return to “Introductions”