New Aussie

j_gal

Hey Everyone,

I have been Vego for the better part of 10 years, Vegan for about 6 months. I live in Sydney, in the Inner West.

Just getting back into training after surgery... Trying to get the whole training/diet thing down pat! It's a learning curve, and I'm finding I'm lacking a bit of energy (something I really need to sort out!) but I'm loving being Vegan and wouldn't change it for anything

My training partner is into sports modelling/body building so that is what got me interested in it, not sure if I would ever compete but I like the challenge of getting your body to that standard...

Getting some great ideas from the site, look forward to chatting some more!

Take care,

Jodi

Welcome Jodi!

Great to have you here. We're getting more and more members from Australia joining us everyday! Scroll through the intros page, you'll find many others from your country, possibly from your city too.

Thanks for joining our community.

All the very best with your goals.

Happy New Year and welcome aboard!

-Robert

Welcome to the forum, Jodi! I'm new to the forum as well, but have found it to be an amazing resource for information and motivation. There's simply a TON of information here, covering so many topics! And wonderful vegan people, too, of course!

Best wishes to you on your journey!

-Karen