Vegan Bodybuilding & Fitness

Healthy Food Defines You
It is currently Sun Nov 23, 2014 7:15 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Hey! It's Scott from Ontario, CA
PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 4:29 pm 
Rabbit

Hi All,

Glad to be joining this great community.

A bit about myself:

I've been vegan for about 3 years now and I was vegetarian for I think 6 years before that. I haven't always been into fitness, but over the last few years it has become a huge part of who I am. My main interest is running, being outside in nature, running along the trail, all the things you see and hear has become one of my biggest joys in life.

I've really just just started my relationship with strength training and I must say it is growing on me much more than I thought it would. I hope to keep it that way. You can keep tabs on me in the training journal section.

Aside from that I'm into photography, cg art, computers, traveling, backpacking and just spending time with my wife(and in a few days I will have to add son here).

I'm really looking forward to learning a lot from everyone here and being a part of these things that have grown to mean so much to me.

Scott

Post subject: Re: Hey! It's Scott from Ontario, CA
PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 4:56 pm 
Site Admin

Welcome, Scott!

Awesome to have you here! Congratulations on the son on the way any day now. How exciting!

Saw your training journal you started too. Great stuff. We have an awesome community and you're sure to have fun here.

All the best and welcome aboard!

-Robert

Check out my Vegan Bodybuilding & Fitness Book on Amazon http://www.amazon.com/Vegan-Bodybuildin ... 497&sr=1-1

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 8:52 pm 
Rabbit

Hi Robert,

Thanks for the warm welcome! We couldn't be more excited about the little bundle of joy coming our way!

I've been creeping around on twitter for a while and I follow you and I must say your attitude and work ethic are truly inspiring to me! I'm hoping they might rub off a bit...

Take care,

-Scott

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 2:30 am 
Gorilla

Welcome to the community, Scott! I'm new as well, but am really enjoying it thus far.

Congratulations on your new little one on his way! I'm sure you'll be a great role model for him in fitness and health!

All the best,
Karen