Hey Everyone!

Introduce yourself. Tell us about your training history, how long you've been vegan, share some of your goals and some of your interests.

Moderators: Mini Forklift Ⓥ, C.O., Richard, robert, SyrLinus

Hey Everyone!

#1 Postby MikeVanTso » Thu Jan 05, 2012 3:37 pm

Figured I'd introduce myself, I mean....why not?
My name is Michael, I'm from Florida. I'm an endurance athlete. I love cycling, running, swimming, climbing, really anything outdoors. I've been vegan for who knows how long.
I work/am part of an organization called Epoch Expeditions. We are a nonprofit organization specializing in wilderness advocacy and education through social media, expeditions and partnerships with groups and other nonprofit organizations. Epoch is currently rowing across the Atlantic Ocean, competing in the Talisker Whisky Atlantic Challenge, as part of our pilot trek, the 400 Challenge. For more information on EE and the cross-atlantic row, check the links in my signature.
Image Image

Epoch Expeditions is currently participating in the Talisker Whisky Atlantic Challenge as part of our pilot expedition, The 400 Challenge. Click the images above for more info or to track our progress in our 3000 mile, cross-atlantic row.

Re: Hey Everyone!

#2 Postby Onlybrad » Thu Jan 05, 2012 7:33 pm

Legit. Welcome!

Re: Hey Everyone!

#3 Postby kareno » Sun Jan 08, 2012 2:11 am

Hey Michael! Welcome to the VBB forum!

All the best,

Return to “Introductions”