Hello everyone. NYC Raw Vegan over here!

Introduce yourself. Tell us about your training history, how long you've been vegan, share some of your goals and some of your interests.

Moderators: Mini Forklift Ⓥ, C.O., Richard, robert, SyrLinus

JolitaB
Rabbit

Hello everyone. NYC Raw Vegan over here!

#1 Postby JolitaB » Fri Jan 06, 2012 6:11 pm

I started training in the summer! I am very happy with the results. I live in Astoria, hopefully I can connect with vegans and raw living food vegans or raw living food body builders over here. I was a raw foodist for about 2 years on and off, now am am about 95 % raw and a month vegan. my current shape: Image

I want to get lean and have muscles. I do cardio and train in the gym with weights. about 3-4 times a week. try to move everyday in the evenings on the days I dont go to the gym, as my work is pretty a sedative one. I lost about 15 pounds since summer, I want to help others to loose weight and I am open for getting help and suggestions how to achieve my goals.
http://www.jolitabrilliant.com I am tired of yo -yo dieting, thats why I follow 811 diet. I need 6 pack abs! I am a health coach and a runner. be the change you want to see!

kareno
Gorilla

Re: Hello everyone. NYC Raw Vegan over here!

#2 Postby kareno » Sun Jan 08, 2012 1:52 am

Hi Jolita! I commented on your training journal earlier, but saw your post here too and wanted to say congratulations on your weight loss! That's awesome!

All the best,
Karen

C.O.
VBB Moderator

#3 Postby C.O. » Wed Jan 11, 2012 4:29 pm

Hey Jolita, Saw your intro post and wanted to say whatsup. I'm a wannabe vegan and I live in Brooklyn. I'm not a bodybuilder but fitness is definitely important to me. Just wanted to give a shout out to my neighbor, well, Astoria's not too far from Williamsburg in online forum distance. Haha, I just ate in Astoria the other day at il Bambino, Yum that place is delicious, hard to not eat cheese there though :(

Cheers,

Dylan

Marius0
Finch

#4 Postby Marius0 » Fri Jan 13, 2012 9:48 am

What type of the workout are you doing?
I have not information about your position of the workout. waiting for your response.

robert
Site Admin

#5 Postby robert » Sun Jan 15, 2012 1:39 am

Welcome to the team!

Hope you enjoy the forum community. Lots of awesome people here.

All the very best and welcome aboard!

-Robert

Check out my Vegan Bodybuilding & Fitness Book on Amazon http://www.amazon.com/Vegan-Bodybuildin ... 497&sr=1-1

JolitaB
Rabbit

#6 Postby JolitaB » Fri Feb 10, 2012 4:19 am

ImageHello guys! sorry for not replying! Here i am back with new pic and update! thank you for welcoming me! yey! shout out to williamsburg, I love it, I come there sometimes for raw vegan food! yum!

I do cardio + weight lifting!
http://www.jolitabrilliant.com I am tired of yo -yo dieting, thats why I follow 811 diet. I need 6 pack abs! I am a health coach and a runner. be the change you want to see!

C.O.
VBB Moderator

#7 Postby C.O. » Wed Feb 29, 2012 2:57 pm

Where do you eat raw vegan food at in Williamsburg?

Return to “Introductions”