Newbie Vegan

Introduce yourself. Tell us about your training history, how long you've been vegan, share some of your goals and some of your interests.

Moderators: Mini Forklift Ⓥ, C.O., Richard, robert, SyrLinus

Newbie Vegan

#1 Postby messerdn » Sun Jan 08, 2012 4:41 pm

Hello everyone! I became vegan July 2011, and haven't looked back. I went vegan after discovering what cruelty those animals go through. I had always thought that the animals were grazing on some open pasture. When I saw the abuse they endure, I could not participate anymore. The day I saw the video, I went from meat eating one meal to vegan the next. My cholesterol has dropped 30 pts, and I have lost about 15lbs. I have never been overweight, as I have always tried to be "healthy". My goal is to become as lean as possible. Hopefully I get there :)

Thanks for reading,

Site Admin

Re: Newbie Vegan

#2 Postby robert » Tue Jan 10, 2012 1:15 am

Awesome, Dawn!

Thanks for sharing. We're happy to have you here on our forum. So awesome knowing you went vegan the next day after seeing what goes on behind the scenes. I became vegan the same way, immediately as soon as I figured out what was really happening.

Congrats on the health improvements too!

All the best and welcome aboard!

Check out my Vegan Bodybuilding & Fitness Book on Amazon ... 497&sr=1-1

#3 Postby kareno » Tue Jan 10, 2012 2:11 am

Welcome to the VBB community, Dawn!

#4 Postby Crispin » Wed Jan 11, 2012 12:35 pm

Hi dear,
I am Crispin from California USA. I am new one for this forum.
Here I am looking for more friends for getting advice and sharing information about health, fitness and other matters of life.

Return to “Introductions”