Young Turk @ VBB

ZARA

Hello ladies & gentlemen

I'm a young Turkish guy, 23 years old, was born in Belgium and still living here...

My stats: 1m81 & 57kg, pretty thin...

Recently, I decided to become vegetarian and despite everything I still hope to gain some kilo's in the near future...

I'd like to reach 70-75kg

I have to say that I had a a severe neck/skull fracture (occipital condylus fracture) and also a cerebral contusion in September 2010 while playing football, but God saved me and I'm still alive!

I hadn't a surgical operation but I had to wear a strong neck collar.

In the first 6-8 months it was a nightmare for me because had so many stress and muscle pain, but hopefully last months I feel better. I can easily walk and run, the fracture has healed but unfortunately that place is now a sensitive place for ever, so I have to watch out with abnormal movements

But, I feel ok, no pannic...

That's me in short, later I will post my feeding schedule and training schedule and hope to learn many many new things here on this beautiful forum

Stay with love

and Ciao!

Aziz

Welcome Aziz!

So awesome to have you here! Sorry to hear about your injury but I'm glad to hear it is getting better and you're not in as much pain.

I wish you the best as you recover and as you adopt a vegan diet and lifestyle, combined with your training.

We have a great community here and I think you'll really like our group.

All the best and welcome aboard!

-Robert

Welcome Aziz!

So awesome to have you here! Sorry to hear about your injury but I'm glad to hear it is getting better and you're not in as much pain.

I wish you the best as you recover and as you adopt a vegan diet and lifestyle, combined with your training.

We have a great community here and I think you'll really like our group.

All the best and welcome aboard!

-Robert

Hi Robert, thank you

I wish I could find your books with Dutch or Turkish translates but I think they do not exist?

Hi! Yeah, I wish my book was in other languages but not at the moment. Perhaps in the future. I'll keep working on getting to the point where it becomes popular enough to be printed in various languages around the world.

Thanks again for being here on the forum. Hope you're enjoying it!

-Robert