Starting Up

Introduce yourself. Tell us about your training history, how long you've been vegan, share some of your goals and some of your interests.

Moderators: Mini Forklift Ⓥ, C.O., Richard, robert, SyrLinus

Tensolator
Rabbit

Starting Up

#1 Postby Tensolator » Wed Jan 11, 2012 9:09 pm

Hello,

I am introducing myself. It's good to be here. I'm 47 and starting vegetarianism. I kow this is a vegan/bodybuilding website, but I'm working on the veagn approach as I still eat eggs and drink milk. I have lifted weights since I was 13 so that would be on and off for 34. I have bodybuilt (is that a word?), olympic lifted, power lifted, used SuperSlow, Bullworkers, and right now I'm into kettlebells.

Fat, Sick, and Nearly Dead and Forks over Knives are the two films that have got me started.
You pale in comparison to Fox Mulder. - The Smoking Man

Some Indonesian junk that's going round...- Cheap Trick

robert
Site Admin

Re: Starting Up

#2 Postby robert » Thu Jan 12, 2012 3:30 am

Welcome to the group!

Great to have you here. Those are both great films you mentioned. I'm a fan of them as well. Looks like you have a nice history of lifting. That's cool. Come share your experiences. If you haven't already done so, you can create a training journal in the online journals section.

We're happy to have you here.

All the best and welcome aboard!

-Robert

Check out my Vegan Bodybuilding & Fitness Book on Amazon http://www.amazon.com/Vegan-Bodybuildin ... 497&sr=1-1

Lean and Green
Elephant

Re: Starting Up

#3 Postby Lean and Green » Fri Jan 13, 2012 12:37 am

Both films are FANTASTIC resources.

Welcome to the forum. I'm sure you'll find all the resources and community inviting. It certainly changed my life ;)

Look forward to our posts and seeing you on the threads.

:mrgreen: 8)
Where do you get your protein?
http://www.VeganProteins.com

Joelk wrote:But as long as people stay away from our cooler bags with our meals and not ask silly questions, we're all pretty tame

Return to “Introductions”