SoCal Vegan - been at it about 4 months and loving it

FallbrookVegan

Hey! Went vegan about mid September of 2011 after watching "Forks over Knives" and have been floored by the increase in energy I have had since! I have also dropped about 15 lbs and have leveled off weight wise around 192 after figuring out what the diet should look like. Look forward to seeing what goes on around here. I have a copy of Bob's book [he actually signed it too - got it from Amazon]. Happily married with three teenage kids. I'll be breaching 50 this year and feel better now than I did in my mid 30s. Crazy!

Thats awesome bud, I lived in murrieta for about 9 months back in 2010. stay on track and watch it get better and better over the year. Forks Over Knifes is waking up alot of people, Including myself. welcome to the forum, dont be scared to ask questions, there are pleanty of awesome people on this site that would be able to answer any questions or concerns you might have.

Welcome to our community! So awesome that Forks Over Knives was a great influence on you. I'm wearing a Forks Over Knives hooded sweatshirt right now

I used to live in So Cal myself, earlier this year and last year too. Nomadic by nature, I keep moving around experiencing new communities and cultures around the country.

Great to hear about your health success, your weight loss, your increase in energy and all that awesome stuff.

Congratulations on all that forward progress!

All the best and welcome aboard!

-Robert