Hi, new to the forum.

Introduce yourself. Tell us about your training history, how long you've been vegan, share some of your goals and some of your interests.

Moderators: Mini Forklift Ⓥ, C.O., Richard, robert, SyrLinus

Sunner
Finch

Hi, new to the forum.

#1 Postby Sunner » Tue Mar 26, 2013 4:28 pm

Hi, just wanted to pop in and make a quick intro, Ill keep it short.

My name is Harmin, from South/Central California. I watched Forks Over Knives last November and since have cut out 100% of meat, 99% of dairy and 99% of processed foods from my diet. Im not a true Vegan but want to get into really good shape and this looked like the place to be to get advice. I've been working out for a couple months now and am not really getting the results I had expected so I'll be browsing around here to figure out what I am doing wrong.

Thank you for reading.

C.O.
VBB Moderator

Re: Hi, new to the forum.

#2 Postby C.O. » Wed Mar 27, 2013 12:07 pm

Thanks Harmin. Glad to have you join us here. I agree FOK was very compelling, its great to see how much change it has sparked in so many people. Search around the site and post questions to others threads, I'm sure you'll find some helpful information.

-Dylan

Compassion
Manatee

#3 Postby Compassion » Wed Mar 27, 2013 6:20 pm

Welcome! Forks Over Knives is amazing. There are tons of documentaries out there if you are interested in learning more as well, let me know I will give you the source to some.
-Evan

Sunner
Finch

#4 Postby Sunner » Thu Mar 28, 2013 8:10 pm

Thank you for the welcomes guys.

Return to “Introductions”