Hi from Norway

Introduce yourself. Tell us about your training history, how long you've been vegan, share some of your goals and some of your interests.

Moderators: Mini Forklift Ⓥ, C.O., Richard, robert, SyrLinus

Phanax
Finch

Hi from Norway

#1 Postby Phanax » Thu Feb 23, 2012 10:10 pm

Hey forum

I'm a Norwegian, been a vegan for about 14 months now.

I'm here both to look for help on a balanced nutrition scheme to gain weight, and also to look for a training regiment fitting my body size and body type, though I do want to obtain what is considered a "scientifically beautiful" body :P

I'm in the process of going over to raw food due to food intolerance I haven't been able to identify so far, I'm undergoing processes for figuring it out, but so far it's been unsuccessful. I've cut both soy and gluten out of my diet and have compensated by a higher intake of legumes.

Not so sure what else to say, thank you for having created this forum and this vast amount of information at our fingertips, I hope to gain much from my stay here :)

Synny667
Elephant

Re: Hi from Norway

#2 Postby Synny667 » Thu Feb 23, 2012 11:24 pm

Welcome aboard :)
I do because I can. I can because I want to. I want to because you said I couldn't.

I don't make excuses... I make results

If it doesn't challenge you, it doesn't change you

Mina
Manatee

#3 Postby Mina » Thu Feb 23, 2012 11:59 pm

Yay! Welcome! I hope you're able to pin point what's troubling you & I totally can't wait to see you get the body you want =)

vicr
Finch

#4 Postby vicr » Fri Feb 24, 2012 2:59 pm

Välkommen, granne! :D

Return to “Introductions”